Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blispay Approval - comedy spending limit

tag
Azza
Regular Contributor

Blispay Approval - comedy spending limit

Applied today for Blispay because I like the financing option.

After a 1-2 hour pending review, was approved for $1,000 limit. LOL.

My factors:

741 EX. 0 late payments, 0 CO, 5% util (reporting $536 balance), 5 year average age of cards, 9 inquiries last year, have 3 bank cards and 1 revolving account (67% left).

I called in to ask for manual reconsideration. They allowed me to plead my case, stating that their program with $1000 SL doesn't allow me to use it to its fullest. I stated I have cards with $5000 limits and pay them on time, and if I were to finance something for 6 months that due to my low risk credit profile I would not default.

We'll see what happens, but oh man. Haha.

Currently Reporting:

Current Score:

Gardening Started with:

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Blispay Approval - comedy spending limit

You would have had better luck with Paypsl Credit lolSmiley Wink
Message 2 of 6
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats.. Although won't be able to use that limit for 0% for 6 month financing for anything really as would kill your utilization.. Just use it for a 2% card if you don't alraedy have one and make the best of it..  Agreed paypal credit would of been hidden and offer financing for 6 months with a better limit..  Not sure why you got the lowest limit i have yet to see with this card . Hopefully they will reconsider the limit.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Totally agree about PayPal. Blisspay is weird. Not sure what their formula is, but congratulations on getting your foot in the door!

Message 4 of 6
Azza
Regular Contributor

I will be having the Alliant Visa signature hopefully in 6 months, which provides 2.5% back. If I do not get my starting limit raised I will likely just use this as an emergency spending card for things like if a tire blows out or if I have some unforeseen event occur.

Currently Reporting:

Current Score:

Gardening Started with:

Message 5 of 6
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Blispay is kinda unpredictable... id use it occasionally.. for the 2% .. They are supposedly working on allowing CLI requests because its one of the two complaints most have with this card.... 1. You get what you get for CLI, and their verification system has issues and its very difficult to recon verification issues..

i got less than i was expecting but it was usable at least... 

it *is* a mostly hidden TL... 

that sucks though

-J

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.