Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blispay Approved! $6k

tag
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Blispay Approved! $6k

I took a couple weeks off from the board and came back to the Duck Card Episode II Smiley Happy

Anyways, got approved for $6k:

Screen Shot 2016-04-07 at 3.48.11 PM.png

Message 1 of 29
28 REPLIES 28
12njoy
Super Contributor

Re: Blispay Approved! $6k

Congrats B335.  That was one of the simplest applications ever.

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 2 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thats fantastic B, congrats on the approval !!

Message 3 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats

Message 4 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 5 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats B335is,

It would seem as though I started a small stampede with this one.   A small blip came up on one of my news feeds regarding Baltimore business ventures and I followed the trail.   I could not find any info so I apped and well you guys know the rest.  I hope everything works out for everyone on this and that the company does well.

I know some people have said the numbers don't make sense and the card is not sustainable---however as someone else mentioned someone has to be a disrupter to the status quo.   

However in another side note it has been raining in Baltimore today and I saw more than a couple of ducks out.

PSB

Message 6 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@B335is wrote:

I took a couple weeks off from the board and came back to the Duck Card Episode II Smiley Happy

Anyways, got approved for $6k:

Screen Shot 2016-04-07 at 3.48.11 PM.png

Congratulations! (You made me laugh out loud. Smiley Happy)

Message 7 of 29
12njoy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats B335is,

It would seem as though I started a small stampede with this one.   A small blip came up one of my news feeds regarding Baltimore business ventures and I followed the trail.   I could not find any info so I apped and well you guys know the rest.  I hope everything works out for everyone on this and that the company does well.

I know some people have said the numbes don't make sense and the card is not sustainable---however as someone else mentioned someone has to be a disrupter to the status quo.   

However in another side note it has been raining in Baltimore today and I saw more than a couple of ducks out.

PSB

Kudos to you for bringing this forward!

___________ 12Njoy
Message 8 of 29
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats B335is,

It would seem as though I started a small stampede with this one.   A small blip came up on one of my news feeds regarding Baltimore business ventures and I followed the trail.   I could not find any info so I apped and well you guys know the rest.  I hope everything works out for everyone on this and that the company does well.

I know some people have said the numbers don't make sense and the card is not sustainable---however as someone else mentioned someone has to be a disrupter to the status quo.   

PSB

Ok I'm usually not supersticious but that makes me nervous Smiley LOL

Message 9 of 29
12njoy
Super Contributor

@B335is wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats B335is,

PSB

Ok I'm usually not supersticious but that makes me nervous Smiley LOL

I'm thinking the ducks out, but might turn into a Diners

___________ 12Njoy
Message 10 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.