cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blispay Approved finally (on 4th attempt) but with small SL.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Blispay Approved finally (on 4th attempt) but with small SL.

I had to call in to verify my address and 2 tradelines , just now received the approval mail but my starting limit is just 2000$.  :/ oh well.

So just to clarify ,i get 2% cash back on 0% for 6 months purchases as well? And if i make multiple purchases each exceeding 199$ then can i choose how my payments are applied to each 0% promotion? I love this card already! appreciate your answers to my queries.

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Blispay Approved finally (on 4th attempt) but with small SL.

Congrats on finally getting your Blispay though wish it was your sl . Looks lije it is your limit until they change their endearing waysSmiley Wink Enjoy it Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your Blispay approval. I love the card. I use it for large purchases. It is great to get that money back as a credit. I don't worry about utilization since the card only reports to Experian. I use what I need and pay and do it all over again. Enjoy! 

Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats. 🎉🎊🍾🐬🎈I love this card. Happy since 2016

Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Say you make 3 purchases over $199 in March, April and May.  Say those purchases are $600 each.  You have 6 months from the day of purchase to pay them off before they retroactively reapply the interests.  

If you make a $200 payment it will be taken off what you owe on your oldest big purchase.  Therefore you would still owe $400 of your original purchase and still the full $600 on the other two promos.  Their software does the work for you.

Where it can get tricky is if you have several other non promo purchases.  Say you spend an additional $200 on 6 purchases on the same statement.  Then if you make a $200 payment you still owe the full $600 on your first promo.

So your payment money first goes to non promo purchases.  I learned this by paying what it said was left on a promo and then it came back as still owing like $15 to end the 6 month promo before interest.

Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!
Message 6 of 15
morgacj2004
Valued Contributor

I have had this card since the beginning. Love it use it especially for large purchases due to the 6 months zero APR

AX Hilton Aspire 20k, AX Bonvoy Brilliant 15k, AX BCP 2k, AX Blue Bus Cash 15k, AX Delta Air Platinum 49k, (AU) AX Delta Gold 15k, AX Amazon Prime Bus 25k, BC Uber 29k, AKUSA FCU -10k , CITI AAdvantage Exec World Elite MC 16.5k, Discover (2) 16k, Kohls-4k, VS Comenity $3k, BofA AK Air Siggy 9.8k, WF Propel AX 5k, JCP $10k PFCU Plat Rewards Siggy 39.5k, PFCU Power Cash Rewards AX 10.5k, NFCU Flagship 50k, CLOC 15k, CITI Costco 9.5k, GAP VISA Synchrony $9k,Target MC 9k, Ulta MC Comenity 9k, Pay Pal 1k, CO Venture One 23k, US Bank Radisson Rewards Signature 10k, US Bank Fred Meyers World MC, 11k, US Bank Plat VISA 15.7k, VS Comenity 2k, 240k total available credit. Utiliz-2%, Current FICO EQ-724, EX 763,TU 802 ,Chapt 7 BK D/C 11-2012. Starting scores 520-550
Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just tried the first time and had to call in. They said 2-3 days before I get a response. How long did it take to get a response? I'm a little worried as I have 4 accounts opened in the last 2 years. And I closed 2 accounts yesterday. I do have excellent credit though. But I have never had a non-instant approval since I first started building credit.

Message 8 of 15
BrokenBones
New Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Just tried the first time and had to call in. They said 2-3 days before I get a response. How long did it take to get a response? I'm a little worried as I have 4 accounts opened in the last 2 years. And I closed 2 accounts yesterday. I do have excellent credit though. But I have never had a non-instant approval since I first started building credit.

Hey, culinarykid92, I don't have the answer to your question, but what did they ask you to verify if you don't mind me asking? 

Message 9 of 15
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I’m assuming you were asked some ID checks when you had to call in? 99% of Blispay denial DPs here at myFICO land are due to “Unable to verify Identity”. If you passed it then you should receive an email from them shortly (usually just hours) of your approval with your SL. If not then they’d notify you in writing how they can not approve you due to the reason I just stated above. Just to warn you though that their ID verification system hasn’t been updated yet. They’re still using a 1980’s pre-owned machine they got off of ebay! Lol

New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.