Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blispay Approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Blispay Approved

I am such a sheep, ya'll! And this forum is to blame! 😁

My last 3 credit cards that I got were solely from the "ficoforum train" craze. (Sallie Mae, CSR & now Blispay)

It's ok...My Sallie is my favorite card. A lot of my monthly spend goes toward the groceries, gas & Amazon so I'm so happy I got that one before they discontinued it.

I got the CSR back in September...How could anyone NOT jump on that bonus??

And today I apped for Blispay and was approved for the full 12k. This isn't necessarily a card that I need right now but I can see it being useful in the future. I'm about 2-3 years away from moving out of my tiny 1br condo into a larger single family home so it will come in handy when I need to furnish the place and finance it without taking another HP.

I would like to get my hands on the Freedom Unlimited
to pair with the CSR but since I have 2 Quicksilvers, I'm on the fence about getting it. Probably just going to hang out for a while until the new "card of the month" that I find irresistible comes along.
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Blispay Approved

Good for you!  Blispay is my favorite credit card.  It usually cuts on the 4th of the month.  When it does I am going to get loads of upgrades on my Honda Pilot.  I have the Freedom and the CSP also.  About to cancel the Total Rewards MC when my payment from yesterday posts.  If you set your browser to clear cookies/browsing history, every time you go to login to your Blispay account it will want to send you a text just to finish logging in.  That's the only thing bad about the card.

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on the approval! I have to confess, I have been thinking about Blispay lately too. Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great card for sure I like the 6mos on purchases above 199$ the only thing sweeter for a while was a hidden visa to but the 2℅ is still worthy.
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Ditto here on the "been thinking about Blispay lately too"

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! I love BlisPay! You really got a great CL, too!

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on getting a great card and the full 12k SL !! 

Message 7 of 10
joltdude
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on getting a great card and the full 12k SL !! 

And to think Blis only offered me 4100.... Congrats on the full 12K!

-J

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval!!! Enjoy your new card!Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!!  Enjoy you're new Card.  Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.