Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blispay Approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Blispay Approved

After reading Pizza1's approval I was going to wait a few more months. Figure what the heck...Pizza1 has probably a very simular profile. I just have half the INQ LMAO

APPOVED 5K....Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Blispay Approved

congrats OP!

Message 2 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Gotta love follow the fico leader,lol, enjoy and congratsSmiley Wink
Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Gotta love follow the fico leader,lol, enjoy and congratsSmiley Wink

LOL TY

If it wasn't for you all leading the pack with all this wealth of information, I'd still be in the 400's LOL. almost 2 years ago I was living the no CC life,. thinking that It was the right thing to do being Debt free didn't even know my CS was a whopping 483 Smiley Very Happy, no CC's to my name, no loans what so ever. now with a decent  CS and a very robust profile. I know as soon as this BK and tax ien drop my CS should shoot way up! 

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations Harley14 on your Blispay approval, nice job!!!
Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval! Sounds like a great card! Enjoy.

Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats, Harley! I don't know much about Blispay, but that seems like a nice SL to me. Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

ty ty

yea a 2% card cash back with 6mo over 199, isnt a bad deal. It  will definatly see some use.

I think im going to pay off my installment loans on my cell phones ( have the next program with AT&T) I was going to pay them off a few days ago with a 0% card but I'll take the 2%. They were going to be paid off within the 6 months anyways but pennys make dollars. I'll grab whatever cash back I can. 

Message 8 of 11
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Excellent Harley!! Congrats on your approval as well! Enjoy your new cardSmiley Happy
Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ty pizza1! After reading your post and sitting in my fiber splicing class for work, drifting off to la la land in the credit world. Decided. Wth. Pulled the trigger when I got home 😂

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.