Did you mean: 

Blispay Approved!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Blispay Approved!

jjj.png

Third times the charm...

Applied once in February, and once in May. Finally they were able to verify who I was! I had to answer three questions via website, use Plaid, and still had to call to answer more questions. The rep let me know I'll get a decision in 1-2 days yesterday, and today I got the email.

A little dissapointed with the limit since I took so many hard pulls to get the card, but this is the card I've been after all year. 

Top top it all off I tried the 3x limit for 30k on Amex Blue Cash and was countered 21,500! 

Data points:

AAoA : 2 years

Ex Inq: 10 since 2017

Negatives: None

At least we know Blispay isn't inquiry sensitive!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Blispay Approved!

Congrats 🎉🍾🎈🎊🐬 Happy since 2016. 

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I like this card. Only bad thing is no CLIs. They recently sent me a survey and told them I'd use it more if they would review limits or at least accept customer intiated requests. Congrats on being approved for a solid 2% card. And it only reports to EX so it's a semi hidden tradeline. 

Message 3 of 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nice job, super job on AmexSmiley Happy

Lol Miesterbro, Happy Since 2016 lol
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

jjj.png

Third times the charm...

Applied once in February, and once in May. Finally they were able to verify who I was! I had to answer three questions via website, use Plaid, and still had to call to answer more questions. The rep let me know I'll get a decision in 1-2 days yesterday, and today I got the email.

A little dissapointed with the limit since I took so many hard pulls to get the card, but this is the card I've been after all year. 

Top top it all off I tried the 3x limit for 30k on Amex Blue Cash and was countered 21,500! 

Data points:

AAoA : 2 years

Ex Inq: 10 since 2017

Negatives: None

At least we know Blispay isn't inquiry sensitive!

Congrats! What was your Fico score?

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

748 at the time, 754 after?

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.