Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Blispay=Bliss Pay!

Congratulations! I love that card!

Message 11 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well done, congrats on the Blispay approval, enjoy it...

Message 12 of 21
Random_idiot
Established Contributor

Congrats OP!!!

Not to change the topic, but can anyone help.. Do I have to keep card active for it to be open? I mean this sounds like a phenomenal deal. cash back + 0% 6 months. I could easily get it and get my parents, in laws, cousins to pay (obvi only responsible people).

Total Credit Line- $89,300| Personal- $78,650 | Biz- $5,650
Current Score [F9]: EX-721 || TU-759 || EQ-768 || AAoA-2yrs7mo || uti- 1% || 100% payment history || 9 inq
Message 13 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

What do you mean by keep card active for it to be open?

Message 14 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gmood1 wrote:
Congrats!! That's the ticket! One of these days I'm going to use mine on a new 4k front movie projector. By the time I get these kids out of here. Maybe they'll be affordable. Lol

Yeah?  I've never been able to get into projectors.  I always find that a projector when put against a comparable LCD simply doesn't look as good (to me). 

Message 15 of 21
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Gmood1 wrote:
Congrats!! That's the ticket! One of these days I'm going to use mine on a new 4k front movie projector. By the time I get these kids out of here. Maybe they'll be affordable. Lol

Yeah?  I've never been able to get into projectors.  I always find that a projector when put against a comparable LCD simply doesn't look as good (to me). 

OT...You've been looking at the wrong projectors my friend. Spend time in the proper room with a reference level projector, it will be tough to go back to a TV.

Plus the projector/ screen adds the movie theater feel. Something I've never gotten from watching TV.

Congrats to OP again for landing one of the best cards out there IMO.

Message 16 of 21
Random_idiot
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

What do you mean by keep card active for it to be open?

like will it close automatically by me not using the card for 6 months or something..

Total Credit Line- $89,300| Personal- $78,650 | Biz- $5,650
Current Score [F9]: EX-721 || TU-759 || EQ-768 || AAoA-2yrs7mo || uti- 1% || 100% payment history || 9 inq
Message 17 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you owe them money it's technically active too. For example if you bought a projector online and it was your only purchase even six months later you're good.
Message 18 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gmood1 wrote:

OT...You've been looking at the wrong projectors my friend. Spend time in the proper room with a reference level projector, it will be tough to go back to a TV.

Plus the projector/ screen adds the movie theater feel. Something I've never gotten from watching TV.

Congrats to OP again for landing one of the best cards out there IMO.

Interesting.  We've got a $12k projector in one of our locations that looks "good" but not great IMO.  It's only 1080, not 4k but in comparing it to 1080 LCD's side by side it doesn't look as good.  I've also been to quite a few high end movie theaters which I'm sure use quality projectors and I've never been a fan personally of the PQ.  I guess it's just a personal preference thing.

Message 19 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Random_idiot wrote:

like will it close automatically by me not using the card for 6 months or something..

Creditors can cancel accounts due to lack of use.  It's typically recommended to run a transaction through your card every 3 months or so to be safe.  Personally, I never miss more than 1 month.  Some people have gone 6 months to a year+ though without using a card and not had it cancelled.  It definitely depends on the creditor being considered.

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.