Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blispay Surprise

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Blispay Surprise

So I decided to apply for this card about 2 weeks ago mainly because of the 6 month 0% financing (if paid in full by 6 months) of purchases of $199. I figured this might come in handy for larger purchases I might not be able to pay off within 1 statement. Also the 2% cash back is a nice feature as well, even though I have other 2% cards.

Well I read many posts on this card, mainly 2 years ago when it first came out and was super popular and then I kept reading negative things. Well I applied and was denied immediately...

I decided to just move on then and completely forgot all about this product until last night when I received the denial letter in the mail and the only reason listed is that they could not verify my identity, which I saw was a common denial reason on previous posts with this card. Well I went ahead and gave the # a call on the letter and asked to be indentified and reconsidered for the card. The nice lady just asks for my SS# and address I believe and told me she will send the request off for recondsideration and will hear back in 1-2 business days. 

Well I received an unexpected email this morning from them welcoming me to Blispay!!! I was approved.....totally not expecting this and in a 12 hour turnaround no less. So I downloaded the app and logged in and said my SL is $5,000! What!!! Another great surprise. So I'm pretty excited to add this to my ever growing cards, which now just need to garden and grow. I have gone from about $15,000 in credit lines and I am now up to $68,200 in credit lines and this has all been within the last 3-4 months. 

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Blispay Surprise

CongratsSmiley Happy

Message 2 of 15
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Hi @Anonymous, I've restored your post and removed the duplicates. 

Your posts were being flagged likely due to the edits; I don't think you'll have the problem again but if you do simply notify a moderator or see this thread and we can correct it for you.  Smiley Wink

(Note that posting over again usually just makes it worse.) 

Message 3 of 15
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

- No longer happy since 2016
New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you @UncleB. I will keep that in mind!

Message 5 of 15
bigpoppa09
Established Contributor

This card has been out a while now and they still can't fix the claim they can't verify identity this is sad.

Message 6 of 15
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

nice congrats

Message 8 of 15
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Awesome. I have been looking at this card, too. Congrats!

Message 9 of 15
Physh1
Frequent Contributor

I really love this card...all my odd large purchases that don't fit my other cards rewards goes on this & I've been super happy. Really wish they'd consider cli's soon but I'm happy with the card.

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.