cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blispay Visa $9K - Hidden Tradeline & 2% Cashback & 6mo No Interest $199+ Purchases

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Blispay Visa $9K - Hidden Tradeline & 2% Cashback & 6mo No Interest $199+ Purchases

The hidden credit itch that needed to be scratched...

I kept on seeing a bunch of threads and posts on something called Blispay on this forum and I thought it was some craptastic toy/retail card or something along those lines. 

But like the cat curiosity got the best of me and I finally clicked on a thread to see what this thing called "Blispay" was. 

From the first thread, that I read about Blispay I was intrigued, but cautious. I dived into the MyFico deep waters of Blispay posts and wondered aloud "is this a magical unicorn credit card" sent to liberate all MF members everywhere from the chains of high-interest rates and sub-2% cashback offers.

Then I read my two favorite words about the Blispay Visa card and from that point on it was hidden credit love at first application for me.

"Hidden Tradeline"

Yes, my little credit-nites this Visa card is a hidden tradeline just like PayPal Credit. (Feel free to do your happy dance and clothing is optional!)

But unlike the online only PayPal Credit, this is a living breathing and physical Visa credit card you can stash in your wallet.

Pro's:

• No Payments and No Interest on all purchases over $199 if paid in full in 6 months (PayPal Credit is $99+)
  • ==> Hidden Tradeline <=== Cloaked from sight in Frodo's Lord of The Rings invisible cape from all credit bureaus
  • 2% Cash Back on all purchases AND no payments/interest for 6 months on $199+ purchases (you get both not either or)
  • They don't ask you how much your rent/mortgage is or even how much income you make on the application! Smiley Surprised
  • Blispay can be used for both Apple, Android, and Samsung Pay
  • No limit on how much cashback you can earn
  • Cool (or at the very least different than most) looking all white credit card
  • Only one Experian credit inquiry for the application

Con's:
  • No CLI's allowed (at least not yet)
  • No balance transfer option (at least not yet)
  • No cash advance/ATM access (at least not yet)
  • 19.99% interest rate (EXACT same interest rate as PayPal Credit)
  • You must have a cell phone
  • Every damn time you log in and access your credit line they send you two verification texts with security codes that you have to enter to get access. This happens on both mobile and internet access. It's the most annoying thing since nails on a chalkboard I swear.

May you have champagne credit wishes and caviar credit dreams. (thank you, Robin Leach)  Smiley Very Happy

Sources:

www.blispay.com  
https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/blispay
https://techcrunch.com/2016/03/31/blispay-the-financing-program-for-smbs-raises-12-75m-in-seed-fundi...

Blispay Visa $9K.jpg

Blispay $9K.jpg

Message 1 of 41
40 REPLIES 40
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Blispay Visa $9,000 Approval - Hidden Tradeline - 2% Cashback - 6mo No Interest On $199+ Purchas

1088502pgzqchf0gf.gif

Message 2 of 41
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Re: Blispay Visa $9,000 Approval - Hidden Tradeline - 2% Cashback - 6mo No Interest On $199+ Purchas

Congrats CreditLuv on landing one of the best CC's out there IMO!
Message 3 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks JC say hi to wood boy for me when you see him next. Smiley Wink
Message 4 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

It "could" be the best someday, but only if in the future they allow balance transfers into them (who wouldn't want to transfer other debt into them and hide it from the 3CB's), cash advance/ATM access, allow CLI at least every 6 months, and raise credit limits from the max of $12,000.

Bump the max limit from $12K to at least $25K plus add the BT and ATM options then we have a possible credit card grand champion of the world. Smiley Frustrated

Message 5 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great news! Mind sharing your EX score? Smiley Happy 

Message 6 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

My bad I knew I forgot something on the post...stats. (face palm)

762 - Experian FICO 08 score pulled minutes before applying
7% - UTI
My other current credit stats are shown in my signature.
Message 7 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
My bad I knew I forgot something on the post...stats. (face palm)

762 - Experian FICO 08 score pulled minutes before applying
7% - UTI
My other current credit stats are shown in my signature.

No worries! I appreciate it Smiley Happy 

Message 8 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 9 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is outstanding! I am loving Blispay! That six month no interest and 2% back rocks! Congratulations and welcome to the family!

Message 10 of 41
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.