Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blispay and Citi DC ***UPDATED***

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Blispay and Citi DC ***UPDATED***

Last night after closing on my house I decided to app for Blispay and Citi DC. Blispay was auto approved for $12,000. Citi DC app said it had a system error and now that app is pending in their system. Citi DC was my goal card, and now I don't even care if it get approved. Blispay will work and if Blispay goes belly-up, I'll use the Quicksilver.

It's funny how things that were so important to you once upon a time suddenly become of no importance.

Update: Got an email from Citi saying that my app was incomplete and that I should call them. I called and went through some address and DOB verification. Citi DC approved for $3,500.

So now I have my mortgage and my goal cards. I can't think of anything else that I would want or need. I guess I am officially done!!

Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Blispay and Citi DC

Congrats to you on your new home, and your awesome approval for a Blispay card! I'm thinking you'll get the Citi DC, just going through the future approval process.  Enjoy all that you have!  Happy for you! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 27
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Congrats on everything! You'll end up being approved for the Citi when all is said and done.
Message 3 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks guys! I probably don't need the DC to be honest, but it was my goal card from the start so I just had to app for it to see what would happen. I missed out on Sallie Mae because I was gardening for the house and I didn't want that to happen again. Either way, I am happy with the cards I have and the new Blispay coming in the mail. If a DC shows up too then I'll smile. If not, I'm still happy!

Message 4 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

wow that's awesome! I think that is the highest I have seen for Blisspay! Enjoy and happy spending Smiley Happy 

Message 5 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on all of your success !
Message 6 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Last night after closing on my house I decided to app for Blispay and Citi DC. Blispay was auto approved for $12,000. Citi DC app said it had a system error and now that app is pending in their system. Citi DC was my goal card, and now I don't even care if it get approved. Blispay will work and if Blispay goes belly-up, I'll use the Quicksilver.

It's funny how things that were so important to you once upon a time suddenly become of no importance.

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.Smiley LOL

Message 7 of 27
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

I'll bet the DC comes through
NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 8 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!!!!

Enjoy your new home!!! Yay!

Excellent credit line on Blispay!

I hope you get the DC also!

Message 9 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow this a great, congrats on your new home and your new Blispay CC, enjoy it . I think Citi will approve you sooner or later Smiley Wink

Message 10 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.