Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blispay approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Blispay approval

Hey everyone, it's been a while since I have been on. I was approved for 10k and I wanted to know what other people's experience has been with this card. Thanks Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Blispay approval

Very mixed reviews on the card.  I'd do some searching and read through some old threads.  The biggest pros you read about are of course the special financing and the 2% back on everything.  The common cons are inability to set up auto pay, poor customer service, inability to verify identity on apps, inability to ever receive a CLI, etc.

I got my card last summer but due to a small SL relative to my other cards, I've almost never used it.  The few times I've wanted to make a big/major purchase and take advantage of the special financing, the limit has either been too low or I would have to essentially max out the card to make it happen, something I wasn't comfortable with.  It's been in my SD for a long time now and only sees a swipe here and there to keep it alive. 

If Blispay does eventually get around to considering CLIs, I'd defnitely take one from them and then likely use their product a lot more.  It really would be a win-win, so hopefully in time they think about this.

Message 2 of 19
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

My last baddie falls off EX in March. Ill apply then cause you dont get a chance to CLI it (yet)

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 3 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'd like to believe "yet" is a possibility, but since Blispay has been around for almost 1.5 years now without a single reported CLI (auto or request) I'm starting to think that it's never going to happen.  When I spoke with the CEO last year, he indicated to me that he knew that CLIs were going to have to happen to stay competitive, but he didn't indicate any sort of time frame on that.  I would figure that ~1.5 years would be sufficient, but what do I know.

Message 4 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Y'all girls were saying this card would not last 6 months.

And day it still iz.

How is someone supposed to survive if no one pays any interests?

Who pays for anything above $5,000 with the intent to take 6 months to pay in full?  This ain't no down payment on a car.

Blispay has been a great card.  Transfer your balances to Synchrony or Comenity if you don't like it.  Duh. 

Message 5 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy since 2016.  Special 6 months no finace charge and 2% cash back. Not either or. Great financing card. Congrats on the approval. 🎊🎉🍾🎈🐬

Message 6 of 19
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thats a great sl for this card,Smiley Happy Congrats, ok weve seen Miesterbro, now where's MusicLover? Lol, she loves this cardSmiley Wink
Message 7 of 19
Random_idiot
Established Contributor

data points would be appreciated.

Scores, history, etc

Total Credit Line- $89,300| Personal- $78,650 | Biz- $5,650
Current Score [F9]: EX-721 || TU-759 || EQ-768 || AAoA-2yrs7mo || uti- 1% || 100% payment history || 9 inq
Message 8 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey everyone, it's been a while since I have been on. I was approved for 10k and I wanted to know what other people's experience has been with this card. Thanks Smiley Happy

congrats on a useable limit! 

They denied me last year pretending to be unable to verify my identity, then approved me this year for a useless 2k limit, so I have and will never use the card. 

At the time of approval my EX was 748, util around 2% if I recall, and zero negative history.

Message 9 of 19
Gmood1
Super Contributor

I love my Blispay card! It gets used frequently. I like others do wish for a higher limit. Honestly I really can't complain. It's worked every time I've swiped it. And the six months 2% cash back is great!

Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.