Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blispay approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Blispay approval

I was done with credit cards because I have everything that I need/want for cash back and rewards. I was set to go...until I read blispay is a hidden tl.

Was approved instantly for 3k which is ok in my book. I'll only use this for the 6 month 0% on large purchases since I refuse to pay interest on credit cards. The cash back doesn't interest me since I value FU 1.5% UR points at an actual 2.5% return rate as a non category everyday spend card.

Loving everything I read about this card and wanted to get in on it as early as I could.
Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Re: Blispay approval

Congrats! I'll take your 2% if you don't want it. lol

I have four promo's running right now! Just set up your payments after the transactions post.

No way to forget to pay the bill if it's already scheduled 6 months prior!

Message 2 of 18
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats!
Message 3 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval!  Question though... on what date did you apply and when were you approved?  Did you have to go through the usual call an6d verify info step?  I ask because 3 people that have applied on this forum between last week and this week have been in limbo waiting to get a decision while other have reported prompt decisions.

Also, what was your EX score?  Thanks for your feedback and again congrats on getting in with Blispay!

Message 4 of 18
ohreally7654
Established Contributor

Congrats OP! Nice job! I app'd for them last night for the same reasons. Told to call for verification. Now it's pending. Crossing my fingers! I love that it's so far a hidden TL! Enjoy your new card! 

Started rebuilding 8/2015. Current Fico 8 Scores 9/17: TU FICO: 698 (from 646 3/15/16) | EX FICO: 689 (from 617 3/15/16) | EQ FICO: 670 (from 614 3/15/16). Discover Miles: $10K | Amex PRG | Amex BCE $2K | Amex SPG $2K | Citi Aadvantage $7K | JetBlue Plus MC $3.9K | Walmart MC $3.5K | Marvel MC $5K | NFCU CashRewards $15K | CareCredit $12K | PenFed Amex $9K | USAA Limitless Visa Sig $6K | NFCU goRewards $20K | NFCU Amex $10.4K | NavCheck $13.5K | Blispay $4K | QS $9.5K | Pier 1 $21.1K | RH $20.7K | JCrew $16.8K | Wayfair $4.9K | Pottery Barn $19.5K | Discover IT $4.1K | Nord. Visa Sig $22K | USAA Visa Plat $2.5K | Neiman Marcus $6.4k | Amex Delta Reserve $1k | Saks $15K | VS $2.2K | Target $1K | Macy's $25K | Bloomies Amex $25K| West Elm $12.4K | PP Credit (Comenity) $4.4K
Message 5 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Applied last night, instant approval. Ex score is 743, no baddies, 100 history, 6 new accounts in 6 months, and 14 inquires. (8 of which was for an auto loan so I think they count as 1)
Message 6 of 18
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 7 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval 

Message 8 of 18
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 9 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome! Welcome to the Blispay family!

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.