Not applicable

Re: Blispay approval

My scores are 736-750 across the board. 

Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Who pays for anything above $5,000 with the intent to take 6 months to pay in full?  

Me.  I would. 

Example:  I know that I'm going to receive a bonus on or about New Year's Day in the $7k-$9k range.  It's now August and I want to purchase a $8k piece of electronics, but I only have a few thousand dollars on hand that I could currently pay toward it.  With Blispay, I can make that purchase today and pay it off in full in 5-6 months at 0% interest when that bonus comes.  Win for me because I get the piece of electronics 5-6 months sooner, where without Blispay I'd be waiting until January to make that same purchase.
Message 12 of 19
DeeBee78
Valued Contributor

I love mine. I was approved in April for $7,500. My EX at the time was somewhere around 720-Ish, I think.

I racked the balance up to $6,900, and paid it down to $2,200 (29% utilization for scoring purposes). I have until December 20th to pay that off.

My approval came at a good time, because I had to retain a lawyer for myself and a coworker. I just got reimbursed for my legal expenses, four months after the fact. It was nice to be able to float that balance and get 2% cash back at the same time. 

Message 13 of 19
Appleman
Valued Contributor

The Blispay is a great card if you need to float an expense. 2% CB and time to pay a charge, great combination.

Message 14 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval!!!

Heart BlisPay!

Message 15 of 19
morgacj2004
Valued Contributor

Very happy with this card. Use it all the time. Never had an issue no matter how big the purchase. CL is 5k I believe. 

AX Hilton Aspire 20k, AX Bonvoy Brilliant 15k, AX BCP 2k, AX Blue Bus Cash 15k, AX Delta Air Platinum 49k, (AU) AX Delta Gold 15k, AX Amazon Prime Bus 25k, BC Uber 29k, AKUSA FCU -10k , CITI AAdvantage Exec World Elite MC 16.5k, Discover (2) 16k, Kohls-4k, VS Comenity $3k, BofA AK Air Siggy 9.8k, WF Propel AX 5k, JCP $10k PFCU Plat Rewards Siggy 39.5k, PFCU Power Cash Rewards AX 10.5k, NFCU Flagship 50k, CLOC 15k, CITI Costco 9.5k, GAP VISA Synchrony $9k,Target MC 9k, Ulta MC Comenity 9k, Pay Pal 1k, CO Venture One 23k, US Bank Radisson Rewards Signature 10k, US Bank Fred Meyers World MC, 11k, US Bank Plat VISA 15.7k, VS Comenity 2k, 240k total available credit. Utiliz-2%, Current FICO EQ-724, EX 763,TU 802 ,Chapt 7 BK D/C 11-2012. Starting scores 520-550
Message 16 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I used the "special financing" offered by Blispay for the first time today in 14 months (since I've had the card). 

Message 17 of 19
DeeBee78
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I used the "special financing" offered by Blispay for the first time today in 14 months (since I've had the card). 

What did you buy? Besides legal fees, I've used mine on furniture and a new computer.

Message 18 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just made a larger than usual insurance payment.

The constraint on this card for me has been the credit limit.  There have been several times that I've wanted to spend $4k-$8k on a purchase but since my limit isn't large enough those large purchases have gone to other cards.  My limit is $6k, so yes technically I could put $4k on it but I have a mental rule that I never take any of my cards over 50% utilization.  Several times though even maxing out the card wouldn't have allowed me to make the purchase I wanted due to the limit constraint.

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.