Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blispay approved

tag
corradovr6
Contributor

Blispay approved

Thanks to everyone that replied to my post about being declined for blispay for verifying identify. Just got my acceptance email after sending in documents a few days ago. starting limit $5,000. I'll take it. now I just hope they didn't decide to pull my report again. thanks again.

discover-$27,400 freedom vs-$7,000 credit union-$8,200 Blispay-$I make more money than them Tran-785 Exp-784 Equ-797
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

Re: Blispay approved

Congrats on a great card --- only advice is to keep close track on the account and how items are coded to insure you don't mix "regular purchases" with promotional purchases. The 6 months free financing is a great feature, but sometimes they break out parts of a larger sale and code it as a 30 day payment item. I pretty much only use mine for promotional sales and its served me very well for that purpose, but in one case the "service fee" charge of about $25 was coded as a 30 day sale whereas the $1500 primary sale was coded promotion (one actual combined sale) - just caught it by chance and paid the $25 quickly. 

Really fantasic card tho....2% back and 6 months no interest no payments, can't beat that !

Message 2 of 12
corradovr6
Contributor

thanks for the heads up. basically you're saying it was broken up into two transactions and since the one was less than $200 it doesn't get included in the promotion? happy to have this card. i never buy anything i couldn't pay in cash but the 6 months is nice to have in my back pocket(ocd thing i guess of not liking to see a chunk of money go bye bye when i could split it up interest free).and i needed an everyday non category 2% card.

discover-$27,400 freedom vs-$7,000 credit union-$8,200 Blispay-$I make more money than them Tran-785 Exp-784 Equ-797
Message 3 of 12
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Love my Blispay on 0% apr.. Plan on using it on my taxes again this coming year.. Great card.  I primarily use it just for 0% things and my fidelity for other 2% non cat spending to keep them seperate to avoid confusion as pipeguy mentioned.

Quite honestly their website is very simple and very easy to read and follow.  You shouldnt have any issues.

Message 4 of 12
Random_idiot
Established Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Love my Blispay on 0% apr.. Plan on using it on my taxes again this coming year.. Great card.  I primarily use it just for 0% things and my fidelity for other 2% non cat spending to keep them seperate to avoid confusion as pipeguy mentioned.

Quite honestly their website is very simple and very easy to read and follow.  You shouldnt have any issues.

How long does the 0% APR last for?

Total Credit Line- $89,300| Personal- $78,650 | Biz- $5,650
Current Score [F9]: EX-721 || TU-759 || EQ-768 || AAoA-2yrs7mo || uti- 1% || 100% payment history || 9 inq
Message 5 of 12
corradovr6
Contributor

every purchase that is over 200 dollars automatically gets a 6month 0% apr

Message 6 of 12
Random_idiot
Established Contributor

Wow, that's freakin amazing!

I also like the 21 months 0% APR from Citi Simplicity

Total Credit Line- $89,300| Personal- $78,650 | Biz- $5,650
Current Score [F9]: EX-721 || TU-759 || EQ-768 || AAoA-2yrs7mo || uti- 1% || 100% payment history || 9 inq
Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!! Smiley Happy I think they pull EXP, and you need a 680 score at least.

Message 8 of 12
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

@corradovr6 wrote:
every purchase that is over 200 dollars automatically gets a 6month 0% apr

As long as the amount over $199 is coded as "promotion" you will still get the 2% cash back and 6 months "no interest no payments".

I also think getting into the web site is kind of a PITA with the "texted code" every time and no place to change your telephone or email on site (CS just told me they added the email option, but they are working on the email thing - how hard is that to do?)

Don't get me wrong, as an instant "large purchase" option its great and the 2% is in line with other cards, I just see some growing pains that should have been corrected by now.

My wife and I each have this card $7500 CL each, we've used it for some major dental work (2k), funeral expenses (just under 10k) and state personal property taxes (just over 1200 I think), each time 2% back, 6 months no payments, no interest. I don't carry it in my wallet, but it's a great tool when we need it (I have other 2% cards). BTW, to date, I have not paid a penny in interest to Blispay and they've paid us just under $300 - hard to beat that.

Message 9 of 12
corradovr6
Contributor

I'm just wondering how long this "promotion" will last and what the next "promotion" will be.

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.