cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blispay limbo (Updated 6/16 with approval)

tag
CelticLady
Regular Contributor

Blispay limbo (Updated 6/16 with approval)

I haven't been around here in quite a long time because it gets too tempting to app Smiley Happy I checked on the forum a couple months ago and read about Blispay and thought it sounded interesting but decided to wait. Well, on the 29th of May I decided to apply. Got the message that I needed to call in so on Tuesday I called. I verified some info on my report and then they wanted me to fax in a copy of my drivers license and 2 utilities in my name to verify my address. Well, I don't have any utilities in my name. I live with my boyfriend and they are in his name. I offered to send in a bank statement and my motorcycle insurance which, along with my drivers license, all have my current address which is the same as on all 3 of my reports. The rep put me on hold to see if that would be acceptable and when she came back she gave me the info to fax it all in. Faxed it all about 30 minutes later and... nothing so far. She told me I would receive a decision by postal mail. I've been trying to log in a couple times each day but it's just the same message saying I need to call them.

Figured I would add this as a data point. Don't know why they need this proof of address from me. I've lived here for 3 years.

Wells Fargo Propel / AMEX BCE / Cap1 QS WMC / Chase Freedom / Cap1 QS / Discover it / Cap1 QSO / Chase Amazon Visa / PayPal CBMC /
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Blispay limbo

By chance anything still reporting with an old address on your CRAs or do you have a freeze on your EX or fraud alert?

Message 2 of 14
CelticLady
Regular Contributor

Nothing still reporting the old address and no freeze or fraud alert on EX.  

Thanks for the ideas on it.

Wells Fargo Propel / AMEX BCE / Cap1 QS WMC / Chase Freedom / Cap1 QS / Discover it / Cap1 QSO / Chase Amazon Visa / PayPal CBMC /
Message 3 of 14
RonM21
Valued Contributor

If it's saying you need to call, have you called? I've seen.where people had to call and they verify a few more things then got approved.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 4 of 14
CelticLady
Regular Contributor

Yes, as I stated, I called the following business day, verified what they wanted and faxed in the information they said would be acceptable. The message is still the same message and has not changed since calling and faxing in the info.

Do you mean that you've seen where people had called, faxed in address info and then had to call again?

Message 5 of 14
Benzman
Frequent Contributor

Applied, got message to call in and verify the same things, name two accounts, address, etc. Was put on hold for about 30 secs and CCR came back and said I need to send in verification, such as DL and utility bills. Same boat as OP as no utilities in my name, so going to fax in DL and bank statement. Totally amazing as I have lived in same place for 15 years.

Amex CM 10K | Amex ED 10K | Amex BCE 7.5K | 5/3RD SU2C 10K | 5/3RD SU2C 6.5K | Barclays Cash 6K | Barclay AARP 3.5K | Bread AMEX 9K | Citizens Cash 8K | Citizens Clear 2K | Citi® DP 11.3K | Citi® Simplicity 9.4K | Citi® TY 6.5K | Citi® DC 4K | Citi CuC 3.4K | Cap One QS 14.6K | Cap One WM MC 11K | Discover It 19.5K | Discover Miles 13.5K | BOA Cash 13.2K | BOA 7K | US Bank State Farm Visa 4K | US Bank AMEX 22.5K | US Bank Plat 16.5K | US Bank Cash 11.2K | FNBO Rewards 20K | FNBO Evergreen 11.3K | Huntington Voice 7,750K | Huntington Voice Rewards 8.7K | PF|CP Rewards 8.2K | PF|CP Gold 3.2K | PNC Cash 15K | PNC Core 15K | PNC Points 8K | Fidelity 15K | Wells Active 12K | Wells Reflect 10K | Target MC 12.5K | TD Cash 4.5K | Truist 6.5K | Truist 6.5K | Truist 6.5K | Truist 6.5K | Synch Premier MC 11.6K | Ebay MC 10K | Apple Card 5.5K | Deserve Digital 6K | Simon AMEX 6K | Chase Amazon 1.5K | F8 Scores 4/23 EX789; TU781; EQ792.
Message 6 of 14
CelticLady
Regular Contributor

I have an update that you may find useful.

On the 6th I received a letter that automatically generated from when I first applied asking that I call. I figured this was a good opportunity to call and see what was going on. After telling the CS person what was going on they said that they received the info I faxed on the 1st and that I should receive a decision within 10 business days and to keep trying to log in each day. I did this and yesturday was the 10th business day. So, I called this morning and the CS person said they would send a follow-up to the department that was reviewing the info I faxed and she would call me later today. She called and left as message (i said to leave a message because I would be at work and couldn't answer) saying I was approved and to log in on their site and that I could call her if I had any further questions.

I just got home from work and logged in to see this.

Blispay.jpg

Totally amazed by the SL.

If you haven't heard from them in 10 business days then call them back. Bank statement and my motorcycle insurance policy worked for address verification. Good luck!

Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your approval! Love your screen name, by the way Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 14
CelticLady
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations on your approval! Love your screen name, by the way Smiley Happy

Thank you Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your approval and starting limit.  I was approved on 5/28 and am in limbo, still waiting for my card.  I called and was told the card was returned to them for reasons unknoown.  My address was accurate with their records; so they said they will Fed Ex my card to me, so hopefully I'll get it tomorrow.  Again congrats on the nice limit and approval.

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.