cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blispay limbo (Updated 6/16 with approval)

tag
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Blispay limbo

Congrats on the awesome approval!  Smiley Very Happy

I know they made you wait a while, but it looks like they made it worth the effort!  Smiley Wink

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very nice $10k limit!  I'm glad it worked out after having to sit tight for a while there...

Question for you, what is your EX score that yielded you that limit?  Also did they verify (or even ask) your income?  I've heard of some people being asked income with Blispay apps and others not having to provide it which seemed odd.  I'm looking to app for this card and am trying to get an idea of what my SL could be.  Thank you.

Message 12 of 14
CelticLady
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Very nice $10k limit!  I'm glad it worked out after having to sit tight for a while there...

Question for you, what is your EX score that yielded you that limit?  Also did they verify (or even ask) your income?  I've heard of some people being asked income with Blispay apps and others not having to provide it which seemed odd.  I'm looking to app for this card and am trying to get an idea of what my SL could be.  Thank you.

They did not ask me for income and my EX was 822. My income is only around 24k. I closed a walmart MC with a 6k limit in preparation to apply for this card because I have about 3x my income in available credit so I am guessing I'm hitting the ceiling until I make more money Smiley Happy

And thank you to everyone for your congratulations. Smiley Happy

Wells Fargo Propel / AMEX BCE / Cap1 QS WMC / Chase Freedom / Cap1 QS / Discover it / Cap1 QSO / Chase Amazon Visa / PayPal CBMC /
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

With that very solid score I'd assume approval for you, but with your income I wouldn't be surprised if the limit was on the lower end.  Good luck!

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.