cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blispay wants me to call in for decision?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Blispay wants me to call in for decision?

@Anonymous wrote:

Everyone that applies for Blispay gets this message and everyone has to call in.  It's part of their verification process.  This step has absolutely no bearing on approval verses denial as far as I know as plenty of people have been both approved or denied following this step.  When you call they'll ask you some basic questions... name, address, social etc. and then ask you 2 questions related to your credit reports.  Something like "you opened a credit card in March of 2015, what was the name of the creditor?" or "who is your current lender for your auto loan?" things like that.  Upon answering their verification questions, I (and many) were told that the application would be processed and that a decision would be received via email once complete.  Others have reported getting a decision moments after; some (like me) waited upwards of 3 weeks for a decision.  Others, ridiculously, after weeks of waiting received denials based on their identity not being able to be verified. 

Good luck; hopefully you get a quick and painless approval!

This is not true. Not Everyone has to do this. Plenty of people get instant approval or denial. I know I did, and they asked income for me which they do not seem to do for everyone.

You are correct though that there have been several reports of denial after verification as well.

Message 11 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Were you asked any verification questions at all?  Do you have a lot of inquiries and /or new accounts in the past 6 months? I have followed Blispay posts since they started taking apps in April.  The majority that were required to call in had a few inquiries and/or new accounts within the past 6 months. A few had moved in the past 6 months.  It is hard to say what triggered the system within your file.   My verification questions popped up on the 2nd screen of my application process.  They were based on my Experian credit file.  I was instantly approved without having to call.  I lost 9 points for the hp which was a first for me.  I haven't been dinged more than 2 or 3 points in the past.  .

Good luck with your call in!

Message 12 of 37
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Everyone that applies for Blispay gets this message and everyone has to call in.  It's part of their verification process.  This step has absolutely no bearing on approval verses denial as far as I know as plenty of people have been both approved or denied following this step.  When you call they'll ask you some basic questions... name, address, social etc. and then ask you 2 questions related to your credit reports.  Something like "you opened a credit card in March of 2015, what was the name of the creditor?" or "who is your current lender for your auto loan?" things like that.  Upon answering their verification questions, I (and many) were told that the application would be processed and that a decision would be received via email once complete.  Others have reported getting a decision moments after; some (like me) waited upwards of 3 weeks for a decision.  Others, ridiculously, after weeks of waiting received denials based on their identity not being able to be verified. 

Good luck; hopefully you get a quick and painless approval!

This is not true. Not Everyone has to do this. Plenty of people get instant approval or denial. I know I did, and they asked income for me which they do not seem to do for everyone.

You are correct though that there have been several reports of denial after verification as well.

Same here, two of my coworkers and I were instant approvals. We weren't asked to call in. Another coworker was asked to call in and denied.

Message 13 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

I also was instantly approved without having to call in. All my verification was done when I applied. They asked me credit questions based on one of my reports, I believe it was Experian.

Good luck, I'm sure all you have to do is answer a few questions and you'll be good to go.
Message 14 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Were you asked any verification questions at all?  Do you have a lot of inquiries and /or new accounts in the past 6 months? I have followed Blispay posts since they started taking apps in April.  The majority that were required to call in had a few inquiries and/or new accounts within the past 6 months. A few had moved in the past 6 months.  It is hard to say what triggered the system within your file.   My verification questions popped up on the 2nd screen of my application process.  They were based on my Experian credit file.  I was instantly approved without having to call.  I lost 9 points for the hp which was a first for me.  I haven't been dinged more than 2 or 3 points in the past.  .

Good luck with your call in!

Yes, it asked me verification questions during the application process and then asked me to call in so they can make a decision. I do have a lot of inquiries and new accounts but my util is showing to be 8%. 

Message 15 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

I called in. They verified my address and asked me to list 2 accoubt showing on my credit report. He said to check the website in 24-48 hours for the decision. 

Message 16 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Last week Friday I app than I have to call in, They verified my address and asked me to list 2 account showing on my credit report. She said will get decision in a week. I feel this go to be 3 week. Oh well it's what it is , I just going to wait it out. Lol
Message 17 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Blispay approved. SL $6,500!! They said decision in 24-48 hours but it was actually only about 2 hours. I got an approval email a few minutes ago!
Message 18 of 37
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Very nice...enjoy!

Message 19 of 37
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Congrats!!
Message 20 of 37
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.