Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blispay!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Blispay!

Love my blispay! I have a very useable $7.5k limit and use it often for promotional financing.

As for payments posting, I find if I pay less than $1k my available credit is reflected almost the next day or so. If over $1k, I find it takes the full 10 days to reflect in available credit. That’s the most annoying thing with this card.
Message 21 of 28
rprisco
Regular Contributor

I was just approved also, my Ex score was 724 I think, and sl $4900.  Not great considering citi just started me off on the DC at 8100, but I will take it.

Im getting jitters about this and admit should have done some more research, it was a wth moment.  I tried to set up bill pay with WF, Citi and US Bank, no ACH - CRAP.  I called CSR was told my statement prints on the 26th of each month, so in order to have a zero report, I have to mail a check no later than 14 days before the cut date, so thinking of canceling.  I normally PIF almost right after the charge on all my accounts and well before statements cut cause ACH makes it soooo easy, sending a check in the mail is a major PIA and not sure if its worth it.  Now in all fairness I have not checked to see if I can make payments from their site or if there is a limit to how many payments I can make or if I am restricted to only paying the posted balance, seems like so much trouble.   So hopefully they will not only allow for CLI, hopefully they will make it possible for almost guranteed ACH payments. 

BTW it is not lost on me that a little over a year ago noone would give me a grain of salt on credit and I would have given anything to  have this card, so I am grateful to have it and the limit is not so bad, it just seems very old fashioned and boarderline inconvenient to use.  

Current Scores as of 8/18/17 all FICO 8 EQ: 695 EX: 673 *fico2 699 TU:645 bio has more.
Message 22 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Interesting that you apped for Blispay after having the Citi DC with a limit that would no doubt beat your Blispay SL. 

I did it the other way around, apping for the Citi DC after getting Blispay with a SL that I wasn't happy with and knew I could never grow.  Citi DC started out higher as expected and after 1 CLI is > 2X my Blispay limit.  I'll be getting another Citi DC CLI in about 3 weeks and at that time I'm hoping that my limit is about 3X that of Blispay. 

The only reason I have Blispay still in my SD and not closed out is for an emergency where I need to make a large purchase and know I'll need to carry that balance for up to 6 months.  I hope that never happens, so essentially I hope I never use my Blispay card.

Of course, if Blispay did decide to start giving out CLIs, there's a chance it could find its way back into my wallet.  Definitely not holding my breath, though.

Message 23 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Blispay is nearly as good as a full time balance transfer card.

2% cash back on everything. 

Use it only for purchases over $200 to get 6 months at 0% financing.

Only reports to one credit bureau.

When I make a purchase and don't want to pay in full the next month, I use Blispay.  It's my favorite card.  I don't care if it ever gives CLIs or not.  With the perks, you can understand why they don't want to extend $15k to $20k to any customer.

Message 24 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yea I just noticed its not showing any anything but experian which is a tad annoying. 

Message 25 of 28
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

@CJ7 wrote:

Congrats!  Blispay is one of my favorite cards, it serves specific purposes.

No interest, and no payments for 6 months if you keep minimum spend to $200.

And no silly "redemption" of points.  Charge $2000, get billed $1960.

I agree!

I regularly run $10k-$15k on my expense report at work.

I use this card for the large purchases. I earn 2% and I don't have to pay interest while i wait for reimbursement.

Works perfect for me.

Only weighs down Experian on top of that

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 26 of 28
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

What's Blispay?

Lol, Woody your siggy looks greatSmiley Happy

Man I cant remember the last post about Blispay. Someone apping for this card is about as rare as a Chase Stsrbucks Visa app and approvalSmiley Wink
Message 27 of 28
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
What's Blispay?

Lol, Woody your siggy looks greatSmiley Happy

Man I cant remember the last post about Blispay. Someone apping for this card is about as rare as a Chase Stsrbucks Visa app and approvalSmiley Wink

Thanks Joe! Finally got around to setting up an account other than photobucket and then doing the copy and paste schtick for about an hour and a halfSmiley Very Happy

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.