cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BlockFi Rewards VISA $8K SL = first crypto credit card (BTC, ETH, LTC, CRO, DAI)

tag
4sallypat
Valued Contributor

BlockFi Rewards VISA $8K SL = first crypto credit card (BTC, ETH, LTC, CRO, DAI)

Took over 6 weeks after app and finally arrived:

BlockFi VISA Signature $8,000 SL with 1.5% Bitcoin cash back.

SUB: 3.5% for 90 days

Have not bought crypto currency from BlockFi directly (USD -> BTC) but I use Crypto.com for the purchase platform due to the larger choice of coins.

Going to test out BlockFi card and use the 30 day free no fee purchase to my Crypto.com account and then transfer to BlockFi....

Neat card holder presentation case that arrived with sleek sexy black metal card:

IMG_8450.jpg

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: BlockFi Rewards VISA $8K SL = first crypto credit card (BTC, ETH, LTC, CRO, DAI)

Congratulations on your BlockFi approval!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (February 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 2 of 13
CerebralZulu
Frequent Contributor

Re: BlockFi Rewards VISA $8K SL = first crypto credit card (BTC, ETH, LTC, CRO, DAI)

Congrats on the approval!

Message 3 of 13
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on the BlockFi approval!

Message 4 of 13
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on your BlockFi approval Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 13
Ilinferno
Established Contributor

Nice! Congrats on the BlockFi approval! Looks like a sweet card!

Message 6 of 13
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

That's terrific!!  Congratulations on your BlockFI Approval!! 🎉🥂👏

Message 7 of 13
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on your BlockFI approval 💰

Message 8 of 13
NRB525
Super Contributor

Congrats on your BlockFi card approval. 
Did you join BlockFi specifically to apply for this card, or have you been a BlockFi member for a while?

High Bal Jan 2009 $116k on $146k limits 80% Util.
Oct 2014 $46k on $127k 36% util EQ 722 TU 727 EX 727
April 2018 $18k on $344k 5% util EQ 806 TU 810 EX 812
Jan 2019 $7.6k on $360k EQ 832 TU 839 EX 831
March 2021 $33k on $312k EQ 796 TU 798 EX 801
May 2021 Paid all Installments and Mortgages, one new Mortgage EQ 761 TY 774 EX 777
April 2022 EQ=811 TU=807 EX=805 - TU VS 3.0 765
Message 9 of 13
4sallypat
Valued Contributor

@NRB525 wrote:

Congrats on your BlockFi card approval. 
Did you join BlockFi specifically to apply for this card, or have you been a BlockFi member for a while?

@NRB525  I joined BlockFi to apply for the card originally so I am a new member.

Previously used Crypto.com, SoFi, and Venmo for crypto.

BlockFi doesn't offer as much coin choices as Crypto, but the credit card rewards is what drew me.

3.5% BTC the first 90 days and then 1.5% afterwards was the draw.

Crypto has their debit card, but you have to stake money in their CRO for 18 months in order get some benefits back but I never use Spotify or Netflix subscriptions so it's useless to me.

BlockFi card allows normal organic spend with the BTC rewards paid back instead of points or cash back...

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.