Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bloomindale's Amex

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bloomindale's Amex

Monkey see monkey do. I'd been planning to do this, but @Larsim's recent approval post gave me the little nudge I needed. 

As mentioned in my recent Macy's Amex approval, I've got too much Synchrony CL & looking to replace the likely shrink to come. So I'm hoping this card will grow to 25k by Thanksgiving. If so, coupled with the Macy's, that should solve that problem.

The process was simple: app took about a minute to fill out & then I had to call for verification & tell them upon approval did I want the Amex or the store card. I took Amex for $2,000. Note: DPs suggest online approvals tend to be small like this. If you want a decent SL go in store. 

DPs:

HP EX 743 Fico 08

lol/24

Inq: 7/12; 19/24

no baddies 

EDIT (9/30/2020): Several CLI to report. All were requested online & instant SP decision. My profile has remained mostly the same but slightly improved due to aging accounts and little new activity.

6/26:   requested increase from 2k to 10k; received CLI of 1k to 3k;

7/27:   requested increase from 3k to 10k; received CLI of 1k to 4k;

8/28:   requested increase from 4k to 10k; received CLI of 1k to 5k;

9/29:   requested increase from 5k to 10k; received CLI of 3k to 8k.

10/30: requested increase from 8k to 15k; received CLI of 3k to 11k.

Other Notes: 

September 2020: $0 spend;

October 2020: $5 spend;

Message 1 of 34
33 REPLIES 33
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Bloomindale's Amex

Congratulations on your approval! ...

Message 2 of 34
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Very good, enjoy!
Message 3 of 34
Larsim
Valued Member

Well, glad my post helped! And our scores and new accounts are very similar too. Now I will be watching you post "Bloomingdale's Amex CLI" in the near future so I can do the same! kkkk Smiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 34
slickwidit
Established Contributor

Congratulations! 
Another one! 😆😆

"Achieving your goal is great and everything.. But The journey is where all the amazing stuff happens" *Slickwidit*
Score goals - 800+ (85 points away)
Message 5 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Larsim wrote:

Well, glad my post helped! ... Now I will be watching you post "Bloomingdale's Amex CLI" in the near future ...

It did help. When I first looked into Bloomingdale's a couple of weeks ago I didn't really see anything I wanted to buy. So I'm thinking, "What if they just give me the store card?" I'd probably never use it.

But then your post reminded me I'm much more likely to get the Amex. So, Thank you, again. Smiley Happy

As to the CLI post -- I already tried on the Macy's when first setting up online -- got the  "7-10 days," ie, "take a hike." Smiley LOL 

Message 6 of 34
TekkenQQ7
Established Contributor

download.giffire.gif

Message 7 of 34
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

Message 8 of 34
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats on your new Bloomie

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 9 of 34
ocheosa
Valued Contributor

Congratulations! Glad to see you went for it, enjoy!

[4/24] Scores 8/9: 700-800s. Util: 1-2%. Inq/12: EQ 0, EX 3, TU 2. AoOA=15.8y, AoYA=8m.
TCL $678.5K: Personal $562.5K, Business $116K.
Message 10 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.