Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bloomingdale’s amex cli

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bloomingdale’s amex cli

Every 31 days I get a cli on my amex from Bloomingdale’s . It’s been an extra 1500 for months now . Currently at 13,500. Always a soft pull . I put in desired amount and it always counters to an extra 1500.
And I always have to wait one day after my last cli. For instance my cli in July was on the 24th. So as a test on August 24th I asked for one and it was a denial . The next day ( the 25th) I asked for one and instant approval . That means I will get another cli September 26th. Then October 27th etc etc . Funny how that works. I have tested that theory many times . It always has to be a day after my last cli .
🤗
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
SweetCreditObsession
Valued Contributor

Re: Bloomingdale’s amex cli

Congratulations and thanks for the datapoints.

(+102) | (+106) | (+151)
| TU Fico 9: ? | Exp Fico 9: ? | EQ Fico 9: ?| EQ Fico 8 Bankcard: TBA

Initial Goal: Min. 740 w/all CRAs - Met
Interim Goal: 780 w/all CRAs - Met
Current Goal(s): Min. 800 w/all CRAs
Gardening Until: ??/??/202?| Last App: 10/20/2023

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Nice monthly increases.

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome, congrats! 

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

The same thing happens to me as well with my Bloomingdale's Amex. I receive a CLI every month for 1500 SP. My current limit is 11.5K. I believe I've only had the card for about 8 months. Starting limit was 1,000. I dont pay attention to the date as much, I tend to make sure when I'm requesting its usually at the end of the month. Congrats!!

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ahh 1500 a month must be what is allowed it seems! It’s a nice increase every month especially being a soft pull! I use it every month for around 2-300 dollars. I have read the amex will get higher than the store card version (same with Macys amex) so I am curious if this will go above 25k without income verification .
Thank you for all the congrats !🤗🤗
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the Macy’s store card as well. My current limit is 20K. Starting limit was 300 and I’ve had the card for two years. I will request an additional 4000 each time and it’s granted instantly. No matter what I request for the bloomies Amex it’s always counter offered for 1500. I thought about upgrading to the Macy’s Amex but after reading some of the reviews on this forum about it...I didn’t want the hassle it could potentially bring. Either way (Bloomingdales or Macy’s) I believe it. Citi Is very generous with CLI when it comes to those cards.
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval!Smiley Very Happy

Message 8 of 9
SweetCreditObsession
Valued Contributor

Fascinating datapoints, thanks for sharing.

(+102) | (+106) | (+151)
| TU Fico 9: ? | Exp Fico 9: ? | EQ Fico 9: ?| EQ Fico 8 Bankcard: TBA

Initial Goal: Min. 740 w/all CRAs - Met
Interim Goal: 780 w/all CRAs - Met
Current Goal(s): Min. 800 w/all CRAs
Gardening Until: ??/??/202?| Last App: 10/20/2023

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.