cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bloomingdales Card Approved Low SL

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Regular Contributor

Bloomingdales Card Approved Low SL

I applied for the Bloomingdales Card today and to my disappointment I was only approved for $400 SL. I called in to speak to credit analist and he took another look at my Experian report and informed me that right now the limit cannot increased. Considering I burned them about 6 yrs ago and I settled with collection agency I'm happy I still got the card cause I love Bloomingdales and its been a while since I shopped their(been getting my finances together). The analyst said a few months from now try getting a cli after you paid your bill on time. Maybe I should of waited for my Paypal perks $4300 cli report which would of lowerd my utilization and maybe raise my Experian score a few points. Oh well. 

Amex Platinum, Amex Cash Magnet Preferred- $2000, Amex Delta Platinum- $3000, Amex Marriot Bonvoy - $1000, Discover IT- $2600, JetBlue Plus World Elite MasterCard- $9600, Costco Citi- $9600, Capital One QS- $1450, Best Buy Citi Visa- $6000, Capital One GM- $500, Care Credit-$15,000, Merrick Bank- $1000, Paypal Credit- $4000, Amazon Prime Store Card- $6000, PayPal Extras Mastercard- $5000, Bloomingdales Card- $2000, Citi Double- $4200

03/08/19 Fico 8 EQ 706TU 716 EX 706 - FICO 9 EQ 712 TU 707 EX 677- FICO Mortgage EQ 703 TU 716 EX 693
INQ EQ 6 TU 10 EX 16 Utilization EQ 18% TU 18% EX 18%
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: Bloomingdales Card Approved Low SL

@Zeus0886 wrote:

I applied for the Bloomingdales Card today and to my disappointment I was only approved for $400 SL. I called in to speak to credit analist and he took another look at my Experian report and informed me that right now the limit cannot increased. Considering I burned them about 6 yrs ago and I settled with collection agency I'm happy I still got the card cause I love Bloomingdales and its been a while since I shopped their(been getting my finances together). The analyst said a few months from now try getting a cli after you paid your bill on time. 

Congratulations!  At least it was approved versus a denial given the previous relationship with them.   Be patient and give it time to grow.

Message 2 of 6
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

Congratulations!  At least it was approved versus a denial given the previous relationship with them.   Be patient and give it time to grow.

x2.  It will grow, congrats on the approval!

Message 3 of 6
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

Starting Scores FICO 8 (Feb '18):
EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545

Current Scores

Message 4 of 6
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!  I love Bloomingdales!!!!

Message 5 of 6
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@Zeus0886 wrote:

I applied for the Bloomingdales Card today and to my disappointment I was only approved for $400 SL. I called in to speak to credit analist and he took another look at my Experian report and informed me that right now the limit cannot increased. Considering I burned them about 6 yrs ago and I settled with collection agency I'm happy I still got the card cause I love Bloomingdales and its been a while since I shopped their(been getting my finances together). The analyst said a few months from now try getting a cli after you paid your bill on time. 

+1

American Express Business Gold(NPSL 10k) Chase CSP (25k) Pier 1(23.5k) BofA CR Siggy (20.8k) BofA BBR (22.1k) Amex BCP(18k) Overstock (21.1K) Lowes (17K) NFCU CLOC (15K) NFCU VS Cash (15K) Care Credit (15k) J Crew( 11.9k)Venture WMC (10.25k) Amex Everyday (10k) Chase Slate (10k) Walmart MC(10k) BB Visa (10k) Discover(9.5k☝️) PayPal Cashback Mastercard (8k) Chase FU (7.4k) Citi AAdvantage Gold World Elite (9.5K) Citi Double Cash (8.5k) Fidelity® Rewards Visa Signature® Card (6.5K) PenFed PCR (5K) PayPal Credit (4550)Discover (4.5k✌️) Kohls (3k) Chase Freedom (1500)

Mortgage May 2017 - 2 auto loans (1 PenFed and 1 Navy) Aug 2018=98K
Gardening until Aug 2020

FICO 8 Scores EX 693(7) EQ 687(9)TU 708(10)
AAOA 4yrs TCL=332,600
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.