Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bloomingdales Card Approved Low SL

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bloomingdales Card Approved Low SL

I applied for the Bloomingdales Card today and to my disappointment I was only approved for $400 SL. I called in to speak to credit analist and he took another look at my Experian report and informed me that right now the limit cannot increased. Considering I burned them about 6 yrs ago and I settled with collection agency I'm happy I still got the card cause I love Bloomingdales and its been a while since I shopped their(been getting my finances together). The analyst said a few months from now try getting a cli after you paid your bill on time. Maybe I should of waited for my Paypal perks $4300 cli report which would of lowerd my utilization and maybe raise my Experian score a few points. Oh well. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Bloomingdales Card Approved Low SL

@Anonymous wrote:

I applied for the Bloomingdales Card today and to my disappointment I was only approved for $400 SL. I called in to speak to credit analist and he took another look at my Experian report and informed me that right now the limit cannot increased. Considering I burned them about 6 yrs ago and I settled with collection agency I'm happy I still got the card cause I love Bloomingdales and its been a while since I shopped their(been getting my finances together). The analyst said a few months from now try getting a cli after you paid your bill on time. 

Congratulations!  At least it was approved versus a denial given the previous relationship with them.   Be patient and give it time to grow.

Message 2 of 6
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

Congratulations!  At least it was approved versus a denial given the previous relationship with them.   Be patient and give it time to grow.

x2.  It will grow, congrats on the approval!

Message 3 of 6
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 4 of 6
CountryLivin
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!  I love Bloomingdales!!!!

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I applied for the Bloomingdales Card today and to my disappointment I was only approved for $400 SL. I called in to speak to credit analist and he took another look at my Experian report and informed me that right now the limit cannot increased. Considering I burned them about 6 yrs ago and I settled with collection agency I'm happy I still got the card cause I love Bloomingdales and its been a while since I shopped their(been getting my finances together). The analyst said a few months from now try getting a cli after you paid your bill on time. 

+1

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.