Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Cash Everyday approval!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Blue Cash Everyday approval!

So i ve been on a APP spree the last 2 months which left me with a Chase Freedom SL 500$Smiley Sad, PRG Smiley LOL, Delta skymiles SL 1000$Smiley Surprised and when i found out that AMEX only does SP when you're already a member and my EX only has 4HP i went for the blue cash everyday and received a SL 4000$!! Smiley LOLthis is my highest limit yet! and i am so happy to finally have my dream credit cards! and getting my credit together after 10 years of avoiding them! Thank you MY FICO! thank you! AMEX! for giving me this chance! time to go in the garden for 2 years!(so all of the HP can fall off) haha and hope for 12K 61 day CLI on that blue cash! haha

EX675 TU 612 EQ 632

17K student loan Consolidated

many many many missed payments, and defaulted student loans i am working to get the late payments remove

State Tax Lien Released

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Blue Cash Everyday approval!

Congratulations!

Message 2 of 18
Shockedimpy
Contributor

If your an AMEX card holder its a SP for another card? I was unaware of that.

Message 3 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry for the bad wording. If its a denial its a SP, if you're approved its a HP.

Message 4 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats
Message 5 of 18
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats!  Very nice!

Message 6 of 18
Poppa
Established Contributor

Congratulations!

FICO SCORE 08 - TU 810 - EX 807

12/15 - First Tradeline - 12/17 - 800 Credit Score - 3/18 - Homeowner
Message 7 of 18
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 8 of 18
sdchrgrboy
Contributor

When I logged in tonight, I saw an offer for the BCE that I was preapproved,  I currently have the Costco TE card.  I read that it might only be a SP so I thought, what the hell.  I was instant approved for $21,300!   My TE only had a limit of $8k.  I do have a gold though with no limit, so that might be why they gave me such a great SL.

$325k Total Limits, 4% Util
Message 9 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I am wanting the BCE card but holding out. I didn't realize it's a soft pull for current AmEx members if you are denied, thanks for the info! Enjoy your new card.

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.