cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA 123 Cash Rewards Approved $20K after reallocation :)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BoA 123 Cash Rewards Approved $20K after reallocation :)

Congrats OP! Let us know if you get the new one with the numbers on the back. Did the preapp have the 150/500 offer?

Message 11 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

CONGRATULATIONS! tenor.gif

Message 12 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

I received a Pre Selected mail offer from them this past weekend with an offer for 0 interest for 15 mos. and a fixed 23.99% thereafter. I am eyeing a VISA card soon. So hopefully they will keep sending me offers until I am ready to app again. 

Message 13 of 20
DeeBee78
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats OP! Let us know if you get the new one with the numbers on the back. Did the preapp have the 150/500 offer?

I wasn't aware that BoA had updated the design of the card to remove embossed numbers from the front. Got a link?

The preapproval had the standard offer of $150. Doesn't look like a better offer has been in place since October of 2016. I probably could have waited, but I wanted to have a new 0% card for some BT's I might need to do. Unlikely, at this point, but always nice to have more available credit so I don't kill my utilization. 

Message 14 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Had that card for 10 years and just cut it earlier this year. Good card just never used it.
Message 15 of 20
DeeBee78
Valued Contributor

Man, that sure is beautiful to see, after years of rebuilding from the 500's. 

Screen Shot 2017-09-07 at 10.33.52 AM.png

Message 16 of 20
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@DeeBee78 wrote:

Man, that sure is beautiful to see, after years of rebuilding from the 500's. 

Screen Shot 2017-09-07 at 10.33.52 AM.png

Nice effort, return, and results all the way around!

Congrats.

Message 17 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@DeeBee78 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I wasn't aware that BoA had updated the design of the card to remove embossed numbers from the front. Got a link?

The preapproval had the standard offer of $150. Doesn't look like a better offer has been in place since October of 2016. I probably could have waited, but I wanted to have a new 0% card for some BT's I might need to do. Unlikely, at this point, but always nice to have more available credit so I don't kill my utilization. 

Here's the link: http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/SmorgasBoard/BoA-Cash-Rewards-numbers-are-now-laser-etched/td-p/5048067

Message 18 of 20
DeeBee78
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@DeeBee78 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Here's the link: http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/SmorgasBoard/BoA-Cash-Rewards-numbers-are-now-laser-etched/td-p/5048067

That's my post, lol Smiley Happy 

Message 19 of 20
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats !

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.