cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA 2X CLI

Valued Contributor

Re: BoA 2X CLI


@coldfusion wrote:

@Wavester64 wrote:

@Wavester64 wrote:

Thanks @DivorcedAndBroke and @ccquest .

 

Advice on both noted and will be taken Smiley Happy 👍


Well today is 91-days, and gave it a go for $10K and I got the following, sounds like a no-go, which I am very surprised/disappointed.

 

"Your request has been submitted.

You will receive a written decision in 7 to 10 business days.Please note: Any changes made to your address have not been applied to your Online Banking profile"


Wait and see whether or not the hyperlink is still there tomorrow. If so, you were almost certainly denied. 

If not it infers a manual review is in the works and that can take 2-3 business days to happen.     BTDT, got the CLIs. 


Thanks @coldfusion . As of right now, the link is there. Here's hoping it's not there tomorrow and I have a shot Smiley Happy






Potential Future Cards
Message 31 of 36
Super Contributor

Re: BoA 2X CLI

Congrats on the 2X CLI!

 

Are you able to discern what metric changed between when you got the denial and the approval?  Was it simply the passage of just a little more time?

Message 32 of 36
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: BoA 2X CLI


@Wavester64 wrote:

@coldfusion wrote:

@Wavester64 wrote:

@Wavester64 wrote:

Thanks @DivorcedAndBroke and @ccquest .

 

Advice on both noted and will be taken Smiley Happy 👍


Well today is 91-days, and gave it a go for $10K and I got the following, sounds like a no-go, which I am very surprised/disappointed.

 

"Your request has been submitted.

You will receive a written decision in 7 to 10 business days.Please note: Any changes made to your address have not been applied to your Online Banking profile"


Wait and see whether or not the hyperlink is still there tomorrow. If so, you were almost certainly denied. 

If not it infers a manual review is in the works and that can take 2-3 business days to happen.     BTDT, got the CLIs. 


Thanks @coldfusion . As of right now, the link is there. Here's hoping it's not there tomorrow and I have a shot Smiley Happy


Yes, the link will be there until early morning tomorrow when the bank runs its nightly update.   We don't want it to reappear.  



(12/2020)
FICO 8 (EX) 813 (TU) 808 (EQ) 797
FICO 9 (EX) 823 (TU) 821 (EQ) 825

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 33 of 36
Established Contributor

Re: BoA 2X CLI


@BrutalBodyShots wrote:

Congrats on the 2X CLI!

 

Are you able to discern what metric changed between when you got the denial and the approval?  Was it simply the passage of just a little more time?


For me on the original post, yeah it was just the couple of days waiting to get past the minimum 90 days there.

as of 1/12/21
Current Cards:
Message 34 of 36
Valued Contributor

Re: BoA 2X CLI


@coldfusion wrote:

@Wavester64 wrote:

@coldfusion wrote:

@Wavester64 wrote:

@Wavester64 wrote:

Thanks @DivorcedAndBroke and @ccquest .

 

Advice on both noted and will be taken Smiley Happy 👍


Well today is 91-days, and gave it a go for $10K and I got the following, sounds like a no-go, which I am very surprised/disappointed.

 

"Your request has been submitted.

You will receive a written decision in 7 to 10 business days.Please note: Any changes made to your address have not been applied to your Online Banking profile"


Wait and see whether or not the hyperlink is still there tomorrow. If so, you were almost certainly denied. 

If not it infers a manual review is in the works and that can take 2-3 business days to happen.     BTDT, got the CLIs. 


Thanks @coldfusion . As of right now, the link is there. Here's hoping it's not there tomorrow and I have a shot Smiley Happy


Yes, the link will be there until early morning tomorrow when the bank runs its nightly update.   We don't want it to reappear.  


Well, it's there as of this writing 9:07am EST so I guess that's bad. Curious to see what the reason is for the denial. Smiley Sad






Potential Future Cards
Message 35 of 36
Regular Contributor

Re: BoA 2X CLI

Congratulations on your success! Impressive!


Message 36 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.