Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA 8x CLI and PC!!!!

tag
durham
Established Member

BoA 8x CLI and PC!!!!

I was on the phone with BoA credit analyst and complained about my lowest Visa Platinum Plus CC with only $600 CL.  She took a look at my account and asked a couple of questions.  Then asked how much I want CLI.  I said how about at least 5K.  She said, congrats you've approved for $4400.  It's still lowest among my tradelines $5k-$25K, but still much better than the old $600 CL.  She also offered to PC to BoA 123 CC.  I've been with BoA almost 9 years but have not really used their credit products.  I'm back in the garden now. Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: BoA 8x CLI and PC!!!!

@durham wrote:

I was on the phone with BoA credit analyst and complained about my lowest Visa Platinum Plus CC with only $600 CL.  She took a look at my account and asked a couple of questions.  Then asked how much I want CLI.  I said how about at least 5K.  She said, congrats you've approved for $4400.  It's still lowest among my tradelines $5k-$25K, but still much better than the old $600 CL.  She also offered to PC to BoA 123 CC.  I've been with BoA almost 9 years but have not really used their credit products.  I'm back in the garden now. Smiley Happy

CONGRATS!!!

And welcome back to the Garden!!!!

Was this a HP??

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 15
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@durham wrote:

Great results!  I think you will enjoy your new BofA 123 card.

Message 3 of 15
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 4 of 15
durham
Established Member

No it was not. They used the same CR pulled for my Fidelity credit cards which I was approved for $20k last month.

I tried CLI with them last month after I was approved with Fidelity CCs but no dice. So it was really depends on who you talked to.
Message 5 of 15
HiLine
Blogger

Congratulations! Feels good to be a BofA customer doesn't it? Smiley Wink

Message 6 of 15
durham
Established Member

You bet. I should have asked them to match with my highest existing CL but didn't want to push it.
Message 7 of 15
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

@durham wrote:

Congrats durham!!! I have been very pleased with BofA!!!

gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 8 of 15
myjourney
Super Contributor

Very very nice a big Congrats

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 9 of 15
HiLine
Blogger

@durham wrote:
You bet. I should have asked them to match with my highest existing CL but didn't want to push it.

There's always the next time. Thanks to one substantial CLI, my BofA card is the highest limit tradeline in my collection. Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.