Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BoA BankAmericard 21mo Approved!

Good luck!

Message 11 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great!!! Honestly I'd shoot higher like 10k. They will counter they're good at counter offers !!
Message 12 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Great!!! Honestly I'd shoot higher like 10k. They will counter they're good at counter offers !!

Joey on a side note why do you still have Credit One? Lol

Message 13 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Haha. Kept open for UTIL I guess. Got them to waive my AF via a long call to executive office lol
Message 14 of 20
alexvale
Contributor

No go... the young lady I just spoke with told me that there's a stop on CLI reques when the account is under 3mos  Mine was just opened today...

Should I call in a few days again or when I receive the card to the Sr Analyst number and try to get a supervisor or something?

8k is all I really need at the moment to cover the BT unless they give periodic offers for BTs like Discover does.

EQ FICO - 835
TU FICO - 815
EX FICO 820
Message 15 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've been duped by BOA and IME they will not reconsider a recon. 

Message 16 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Haha. Kept open for UTIL I guess. Got them to waive my AF via a long call to executive office lol

Fair enough haha was just curious. 

Message 17 of 20
alexvale
Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I've been duped by BOA and IME they will not reconsider a recon. 

Thought as much... I have a back up plan... I'll BT my balance from Discover (3.9K) and 2k of 4k From FTCU MC to the BoA 21mo 0% and the remainder balance on FTCU to Discover using the BT offer 0% 12mo when I'm able to pay.  Or just pay directly to FTCU, they just reduced my apr to 13%.

EQ FICO - 835
TU FICO - 815
EX FICO 820
Message 18 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval!! 21 months for a BT is sweet! Since you were unable to recon for a higher SL, you may want to apply for Citi Simplicity or DP. They both have a 21 month BT offer. Good luck!

Message 19 of 20
alexvale
Contributor

@beautifulblaquepearl wrote:

Congrats on your approval!! 21 months for a BT is sweet! Since you were unable to recon for a higher SL, you may want to apply for Citi Simplicity or DP. They both have a 21 month BT offer. Good luck!

Thanks! I'm considering it as I have prequals for it... but I'd also like to upgrade my FTCU MC from nonpoint card to their premium point card.  I could apply for it instead as they give 12mo no interest on BT and BT the remainder of Discover.  

weighing out options since I don't to have too many cards.

EQ FICO - 835
TU FICO - 815
EX FICO 820
Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.