Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA Bass Pro MC and Chase Amazon VS approvals

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BoA Bass Pro MC and Chase Amazon VS approvals

I recently decided to apply for the Amazon Rewards and the FU cards. I was approved for the Amazon VS card but only with a $500 sl. They declined the FU though, the only reason given was amount of CC's opened in the last 2 years.

I also apllied for the Bass Pro MC from BoA at the same time as I do alot of shopping for camping and fishing equipment there.

They approved me after calling and talking to fraud department for about 30 minutes just to confirm I was who I said I was. After confirming

my identity, the guy said that he had decided to go ahead and approve my app and that I would receive a Sl of $1,500.

My overall utilization is currently at 54% and my updated scores are in my sig below.

Chase also said they used they're own internal scoring model and said my credit score was 628

I also have no baddies nor any late payments, just high utilization.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BoA Bass Pro MC and Chase Amazon VS approvals

Congrats on your approvals! 

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations, NewCreditJunkie! Those are nice approvals, and I'm sure the limits will grow! ☺
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approvals!! And like Bella said, the CL will grow with you!! Enjoy!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.