Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA/BofA CLI: 7-10/day message to Approved

tag
TheFIGuy
Established Contributor

Re: BoA/BofA CLI: 7-10/day message to Approved

@Doodlebug30 wrote:

Did it go from 7-10 days to approved on its own or did you call in to recon?

I'm curious bc I have this card with a much lower 2k limit but they will not give me a CLI citing serious delinquency (6 year student loan lates) even tho I had those lates when approved for the card! I get the 7-10 day msg all the time but never turns to an approval lol

Yes, clicked the LUV button and got "7-10 days" on 10/5. I called in this morning 10/7 to general customer service and was misinformed it was approved for 25k. It was actually approved for 13.3k and I have updated my post. I also have student loan late payments from rehabilitation I did 5+ years ago. I was approved for the card with those lates as well, and have been getting CLI declined until today with a "7-10/day message".

The LUV button for me doesn't disappear when I'm declined with "7-10/day message". Funny thing it's still there now and I'm so tempted to try it again lol.

Message 11 of 21
Credit4Growth
Senior Contributor

Congratulations! 

Message 12 of 21
UH_HUH
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on getting

it done with BoA @TheFIGuy 

Thanks for sharing your story :-)

Cheers

Message 13 of 21
TheFIGuy
Established Contributor

@AllZero wrote:
Congratulations on your CLI!

BOA LUV button hasn't gone away, it's taunting me. Must have self-control, must resist the feeling!

Message 14 of 21
Doodlebug30
Established Contributor

@TheFIGuy  wow so similar situation! Good for u for being persistent. I just get all bitter And say fine! 😂 Like another poster said , I thought maybe that's just really all they're willing to hand over until my lates are gone so I had planned to watch them fall off and immediately smash that button!!! But congrats on ur big CLI victory!

Message 15 of 21
Doodlebug30
Established Contributor

My luv button also never goes away but then again I'm always denied so ... Lol

Message 16 of 21
TheFIGuy
Established Contributor

@Doodlebug30 wrote:

wow so similar situation! Good for u for being persistent. I just get all bitter And say fine! 😂 Like another poster said , I thought maybe that's just really all they're willing to hand over until my lates are gone so I had planned to watch them fall off and immediately smash that button!!! But congrats on ur big CLI victory!

Extremely similar! The one extra derog on EX will be gone by 12/01, so I'll be left with these darn blasted student loan lates. I'm praying for some miracle when the federal loan providers switch in early 2021 that they remove this old late account. It's just cramping my style, man. I dream about a clean profile and wake up in night sweats!

I HULK smashed the LUV button every 30/days since it appeared until I got this approval. My logic: someone will eventually see declining me for student loan late payments from the year 2015 is asinine. I might make a jack & coke when those payments finally fall-off!

Message 17 of 21
TheFIGuy
Established Contributor

@Doodlebug30 wrote:

My luv button also never goes away but then again I'm always denied so ... Lol

Sheet, I just set up a 91/day timer. I'll be HULK smashing the LUV button sometime in Jan. 2021. Smiley Very Happy

Message 18 of 21
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI and hopefully many more!

Message 19 of 21
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.