Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA CLI Love Button - No HP

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BoA CLI Love Button - No HP

Howdy all

Just a quick note and update. Did a CLI via the Love Button at BoA, no HP and approved for requested increase... Thought I would let others know... Button was on my BoA Dashboard... 

10 REPLIES 10
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: BoA CLI Love Button - No HP

This method has been known and shared since May of last year OP.

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/BoA-to-stop-HPs-for-CLI-s/td-p/5250589
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks FinStar Saw that but thought I would do an update... Also, I have a 0% APR offer in place so I decided to call to see if I could up the initial CLI request I the online CLI; I called and spoke t a very nice CSR and they approved the new over the phone CLI I requested.
Message 3 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Whats the update if this is the method being used by current Boa members? Congrats on achieving a double cliSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 11
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

Howdy! Congrats on them dd!
New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice work...congratulations!!

Message 6 of 11
expatCanuck
Super Contributor

This must be a YMMV situation - the Request Credit Limit Increase link takes me to a page with text which makes clear that it's almost certainly a hard pull.

2023 Goal: save 3 months' net income

Starting FICO8: 666 (give or take a FICO)
[ Last INQ 12-Feb-2024 ]
EQ8415 INQ (Auto, CC, HELOC, 2 mort)7y2m
EX8125 INQ (2 CC, 2 mort, HELoan)6y11m
TU8294 INQ (3 CC, 1 mort)6y6m
5/243/12AoYA 0m | AoOA 23y6m~3%
Message 7 of 11
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@expatCanuck wrote:

This must be a YMMV situation - the Request Credit Limit Increase link takes me to a page with text which makes clear that it's almost certainly a hard pull.

That's the standard boilerplate phrasing that everyone sees and that remains unchanged from before they put their new policy in effect.

You're correct that this is a YMMV situation but all the datapoints here show that it's on the scale of 99.5% probability that it will only be a SP on Transunion. 

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Whats the update if this is the method being used by current Boa members? Congrats on achieving a double cliSmiley Happy

Hi AverageJoe

Yes am a BoA member... A little background, I was one of the people who did a CLI about a week before they went to soft pulls for CLI. I was denied and had a mark. Moved my $ in my BoA to my Chase (lower APR) and after the transfer went through BoA increased my CL that was back in April or so... Fast Forward.... Saw the CLI button (aka Love Button) and gave the SP a shot. Instant apporoval and offer for 0% APR on balance transfer for 12 months... Decided to call to see if I could bump my intial $2k request to $5k and they did... Not sure if its a "new method" or not but thaought I would share... BoA had my FICO at 702 when I did this...

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your CLI !!!!!

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.