Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BoA CLI

After 3 months of asking for a CLI on my BoA WWF cash rewards card and getting denied, today I was finally approved for a $7100 increase to a total CL if $17200.

My denial reason for the last 3 months was too many new accounts. I was 5/12 and 0/6. I had 2 accounts age to over a year this month, so they finally agreed to a CLI!

Other DPs: Fico 8 scores 775-790 (**bleep** I'm close to 800, too bad I'm going to ruin that with an app later today). Income $66000. Opened the card April 2019, this is my 2nd CLI.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Lucifer
Frequent Contributor

Re: BoA CLI

Luv Button Love !

Congrats

Stay Liquid My Friends...

Starting Score: F8 3xx
Current Score: F8 800+
Goal Score: F8 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 2 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

CongratsSmiley Happy nice to see you on the opposite side of the approvalsSmiley Happy Very nice increaseSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 7
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
After 3 months of asking for a CLI on my BoA WWF cash rewards card and getting denied, today I was finally approved for a $7100 increase to a total CL if $17200.

My denial reason for the last 3 months was too many new accounts. I was 5/12 and 0/6. I had 2 accounts age to over a year this month, so they finally agreed to a CLI!

Other DPs: Fico 8 scores 775-790 (**bleep** I'm close to 800, too bad I'm going to ruin that with an app later today). Income $66000. Opened the card April 2019, this is my 2nd CLI.

Congrats, explains why I could only get $2K CLI out of them, I am at 20/12 for this yearSmiley LOL

Folks don't try 20 new accounts within 12  months, unless you really know what you are doing.Smiley Tongue

and CreditCuriosity has me beat! ..Smiley Surprised

Message 4 of 7
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats on the increase

Message 5 of 7
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!
Message 6 of 7
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats during the season of giving. Happy Holidays! 🌲

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.