cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA Cash Rewards CLI

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure

BoA Cash Rewards CLI

Never knew they had a CLI option on their website until I read around here, started with a secured $500 SL for $99 7 years ago, they turned me to unsecured 3 years ago now.

Been using the mobile app for years, they dont have the option on there. Decided to go on the PC and check it out, there the option is for a CLI. Applied for a $1,500 CLI, took 5 minutes and got an email saying it was approved.

This forum has been awesome at getting me going in the right direction. I now sit with a $4,000 CL with Discover, $2,000 with BoA, $550 with CreditOne (soon, it will be gone.) And $1,500 with PayPal MC 2%. Awaiting to hear from Citibank for their rewards, I'm anxious. If that goes through, bye creditone. 😅
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Valued Contributor

Re: BoA Cash Rewards CLI

The computer will counter you for their max if you ask for 100K. 

 

Saves some time on the waiting 90 days before you can ask again if you shoot too low.

500K+ TCL / 800+ FCOs
Message 2 of 10

Re: BoA Cash Rewards CLI

Thanks for the info! I will give this a go next time!
Message 3 of 10
Super Contributor

Re: BoA Cash Rewards CLI

Congrats on your BoA CR CLISmiley Happy

Message 4 of 10
Regular Contributor

Re: BoA Cash Rewards CLI


@Proudfather328 wrote:
Never knew they had a CLI option on their website until I read around here, started with a secured $500 SL for $99 7 years ago, they turned me to unsecured 3 years ago now.

Been using the mobile app for years, they dont have the option on there. Decided to go on the PC and check it out, there the option is for a CLI. Applied for a $1,500 CLI, took 5 minutes and got an email saying it was approved.

This forum has been awesome at getting me going in the right direction. I now sit with a $4,000 CL with Discover, $2,000 with BoA, $550 with CreditOne (soon, it will be gone.) And $1,500 with PayPal MC 2%. Awaiting to hear from Citibank for their rewards, I'm anxious. If that goes through, bye creditone. 😅

Congratz OP, if Citi does deny you I would still close Credit One.

 

Try poking at Amex sometime to see what pops up over there.

 

 


@Obscure-Expert wrote:

The computer will counter you for their max if you ask for 100K. 

 

Saves some time on the waiting 90 days before you can ask again if you shoot too low.


You're allowed to do that for BoA???

Michigan Schools & Gov't Credit Union Classic Visa Card | $3kDiscover Student Cash Back | $2300Capital One Savor Card v1 | $11k AUAmex 1.5% CB | $2kBest Buy Store Card | $3k

July 2018
Ford Credit Loan $199.26/month (3 yrs)
January 2019
Discover Cash it Card $500
Michigan Schools and Gov't CU Card $1,000
February 2019
Self Lender Loan (Closed July 2019)
May 2019
Discover CLI $1.2k
July 2019
Discover System CLI $600
Amex $2,000
Best Buy Store Card $3,000
October 2019
MSGCU CLI $2k

Eyes on Credit Cards
BoA Cash Rewards (with or without Student Verison)Gas Card with 5% Cashback w/ no AF2% Cashback EverythingDining & Entertainment Category Card
Message 5 of 10
Valued Contributor

Re: BoA Cash Rewards CLI

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

BIG CONGRATS  on your BoA Cash Rewards 4X CLI and Thanks for the DPs - Way To Go!!! 

AMEX BCE $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $12.2K | Citi AAdvantage WEMC $12.5K | Discover $15.5K | OpenSky $300 BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $4K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K) | BBVA Compass Rewards VS $10.5K |
Apple Card MC $6K | NFCU cashRewards $1K
TCL - $114K+ | Rebuilding since April 2018
Message 6 of 10
Frequent Contributor

Re: BoA Cash Rewards CLI

Congrats! Awesome job! 

You sound like my twin lol Smiley Very Happy

 

I have sub prime cards as well that I will soon be getting rid of once I can build my BOA Cash Rewards card that I just got. These forums helped me tremendously. Not even so much with building back my credit, but the ins/outs of the actual cards themselves. Knowing when to apply on CLI's, knowing how companies secure/unsecure cards, 5/24 rule for Chase (I'll get one some day I swear!), haha on and on and on and on. 

 

I'm in a similar boat with you. But I've got my AMEX Gold/BOA Cash Rewards and a few Cap One cards. Once my BOA is able to grow a bit, I will finally be able to s**tcan my subprimers. 


AMEX Gold / Home Depot CC $3K/ Discover IT Chrome $2K SL / PayPal MC $2K /
BOA BankAmericard $2K / BOA Cash Rewards $1000 / Cap One Savor One $1000 / Blaze MC $1500 / Credit One $850 / OpenSky $500 / AvantCard $500 / Discover IT Cash Back (Graduated Secured) $200 CLI to $400 / EBAY MC $300
Jan of 2017 Credit Karma: 404 -SEPT OF 2018: EX 652 EQ 626 TU 604
AUGUST OF 2019 1% UTL - EX 681 EQ 667 TU 659
Total Credit Limit: $16150 -
Goal Score: 675 for all FICOS (ACHIEVED EX)
Message 7 of 10
Established Contributor

Re: BoA Cash Rewards CLI

Congrats on your increase!!!!











Current

Goal Cards

Message 8 of 10
Valued Contributor

Re: BoA Cash Rewards CLI


@ZackAttack wrote:


@Obscure-Expert wrote:

The computer will counter you for their max if you ask for 100K. 

 

Saves some time on the waiting 90 days before you can ask again if you shoot too low.


You're allowed to do that for BoA???


Yes... done it several times until they maxed my exposure with them.

 

Results per CLI....

8800

12300

18700

15200

 

Shoot for the stars because as you can see each CLI amount was completely different and not an even number.  Why one would be 18K and then drop to 15K who knows... it's just how they operate.  From my experience w/ minimal spend they'll hit 50% of your reported income before they stop handing out more $.

500K+ TCL / 800+ FCOs
Message 9 of 10
Frequent Contributor

Re: BoA Cash Rewards CLI

@Proudfather328

Congrats on your Increase! Enjoy it!!

 

Did a SP or HP?

Thanks for sharing Smiley Wink

 


@Obscure-Expert wrote:

The computer will counter you for their max if you ask for 100K. 

 

Saves some time on the waiting 90 days before you can ask again if you shoot too low.


Will that cause boa to do a hard pull? Some blogs say to keep a CLI under 2k for a SP. but idk 

Thank for sharing Smiley Happy

Have the Following:


CashBack Cards Goals: Disco It, Ducks

Status: Doing my Homework before I App

Note to Self: Focus on the Abundance of Love and you shall have more!

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.