Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA Merrill+ #2, Arrival+, And Nordies VS

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BoA Merrill+ #2, Arrival+, And Nordies VS

Strange that BoA took 10k from my first merrill to open my BBR, yet my 2nd Merrill was 15k with no siphoning. Also got approved for Arrival+ but don't know what the limit is until they get my documentation which is ridiculous, professional licensure, SSN, DL, utility bills, etc.....and im sure when I Call in they will accuse me of my voice sounding different...... and of course had to help out a friend and was suckered into getting the Nordstrom Rewards VS....... joy joy.  I am slightly shaking to see what happens when Travelite, BBR, Merrill+ #2, Nordies, and Arrival Plus all hit my reports.............oy vey.  Trying to think of a few accounts to close but I actually do use them all.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: BoA Merrill+ #2, Arrival+, And Nordies VS

Grats on the approvals.. The Arrival+ could end up being a months ordeal as I am sure you have read being stuck in the verification hell known as Barclay's.

What made you go for a 2nd Merrill+?  Can one collect multiple sing-up bonuses on this card, if so is there confirmation DP's?

Message 2 of 6
happypill
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approvals!  Is it possible to apply for the Merrill+ currently?  When I go to the site I cannot find an application link.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Grats on the approvals.. The Arrival+ could end up being a months ordeal as I am sure you have read being stuck in the verification hell known as Barclay's.

What made you go for a 2nd Merrill+?  Can one collect multiple sing-up bonuses on this card, if so is there confirmation DP's?

yeah believe me i am already in the verification hell and knew what i was up for, asking for professional licensure......

what made me go for a 2nd? bc i was within 30 days of my miraculous BBR inquiry and there was nothing to lose. and i consulted with a sr analyst about it first, because i did want two separate accounts for personal accounting/ogranizational reasons.

and yes, ymmv but u generally get the bonus

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

yeah believe me i am already in the verification hell and knew what i was up for, asking for professional licensure......

what made me go for a 2nd? bc i was within 30 days of my miraculous BBR inquiry and there was nothing to lose. and i consulted with a sr analyst about it first, because i did want two separate accounts for personal accounting/ogranizational reasons.

ok this is ridiculous. i had basically got 3 letters to send in ID verification to barclays. i knew i would get approved. but knowing how they can be i should not have even messed with it. it literally took almost 3 weeks and 4 phone calls. them getting irritated with me acting like i was being rushy. well low and behold a call today and its security verification etc etc. Got a 15k approval.  Sheesh!

Message 5 of 6
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

ok this is ridiculous. i had basically got 3 letters to send in ID verification to barclays. i knew i would get approved. but knowing how they can be i should not have even messed with it. it literally took almost 3 weeks and 4 phone calls. them getting irritated with me acting like i was being rushy. well low and behold a call today and its security verification etc etc. Got a 15k approval.  Sheesh!

Sorry but Congrats? Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.