Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA Premium Rewards Approval $5,000!!

tag
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

BoA Premium Rewards Approval $5,000!!

Been seeing quite a few $21,000 SL approved on this card. Of course, I do know my profile isn't as dense as those getting those limits (from BoA at least), but it looked like I should be able to get approved for it. 

Compared to the CSP the 1.5x Everything and Preferred Customer Bonus this card seems to outshine my CSP, so thought i'd give it a shot. 

Instant Approval for $5,000 -- not as flashy as the $21k, but about where I thought BoA would put me, and I have no complaints about that Smiley Tongue

TU Pull 783 - single pull

Inquiries < 6 Months = 2

New Accounts < 6 Months = 1 (recent Merrill+)

Inquiries < 12 Months = 8

UTI% = 2%

AAoA = 36mo (not doing myself any favors with my recent additions lol) 

In about 6 months I'll split my $17k Merrill+ into my Cash Rewards and this card. 

Screen Shot 2017-09-23 at 5.01.53 PM.png

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: BoA Premium Rewards VS Approved!!

Congrats it is an approval!  I was declinded for sole reason of two many new cc's, couldn't argue to much with that lol.  BofA is clamping down on alot of peope with very strong profiles.  Enjoy the bonus!

Message 2 of 16
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Thanks CC! I had been hearing that so decided to try for it before the other new cards reported. My spree started with BoA and now ends with BoA lol
Message 3 of 16
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Congrats on another approval! Man.. you're Killin it lately!
Message 4 of 16
Viva-LV
Frequent Contributor

Congrats, especially since BOA upped your exposure, along with your Merrill+.  Grow 'em!

Am Ex | BOA | Chase | Citi | Disc | PenFed | USB | 400K Club
Message 5 of 16
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Thanks Gmood! Things have been to my favor lately, feels almost 'streak-ish' lol probably better quite while I'm ahead. Still waiting to see how much 5/3 gave me on my Trio. That should wrap the portfolio up for me...for now lol

Thanks Viva! I think I'm in a good spot with BoA right now. Who's got a cheesy grin and two thumbs up right now?? This Guy lol
Message 6 of 16
bldmt
Regular Contributor

Way to go and, well done on your scores.

Message 7 of 16
LadyJEsq
Established Contributor

Congrats CiC! Just knew you were going to get 21k like the others. But that's okay, 5k is nothing to sneeze at.

**FICO 8 Scores EQ EX TU **

Message 8 of 16
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Thanks bldmt and LadyJ! BoA is growing on me
Message 9 of 16
12njoy
Super Contributor

@credit_is_crack wrote:

Been seeing quite a few $21,000 SL approved on this card. Of course, I do know my profile isn't as dense as those getting those limits (from BoA at least), but it looked like I should be able to get approved for it. 

Compared to the CSP the 1.5x Everything and Preferred Customer Bonus this card seems to outshine my CSP, so thought i'd give it a shot. 

Instant Approval for $5,000 -- not as flashy as the $21k, but about where I thought BoA would put me, and I have no complaints about that Smiley Tongue

TU Pull 783 - single pull

Inquiries < 6 Months = 2

New Accounts < 6 Months = 1 (recent Merrill+)

Inquiries < 12 Months = 8

UTI% = 2%

AAoA = 36mo (not doing myself any favors with my recent additions lol) 

In about 6 months I'll split my $17k Merrill+ into my Cash Rewards and this card. 

Screen Shot 2017-09-23 at 5.01.53 PM.png

Congrats, you're on fire

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.