Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA Unsecured, YES!!!

tag
TwinGirls19
Regular Contributor

BoA Unsecured, YES!!!

Finally got my secured card to go unsecured, happy I'm getting my 400 dollars back, because the cli I got was crappy...700 bucks! With a 727 transunion, what!! Whatever ill just use it for a year then press that cli button lol I couldn't see that before Smiley Happy
CURRENT SCORES: EX Fico (Amex) 730, TU Fico 745, EQ Fico 717

CURRENT CARDS: Amex Green NPSL, Amex BCE 2K, Chase Sapphire 5K, Citi Thankyou Preferred 3.5K, Discover It 1.7K, Walmart Discover 1.6K, Capital One Platinum 1.5K

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

Re: BoA Unsecured, YES!!!

Congrats!

Message 2 of 7
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

@TwinGirls19 wrote:
Finally got my secured card to go unsecured, happy I'm getting my 400 dollars back, because the cli I got was crappy...700 bucks! With a 727 transunion, what!! Whatever ill just use it for a year then press that cli button lol I couldn't see that before Smiley Happy

Yay on graduating!! did it unsecure at the anniversary year or earlier? I have one that is due to graduate May. According to the CSR she told me it unsecures on the day you open the card.

gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 3 of 7
LS2982
Mega Contributor

CONGRATS!!!

A good sign primeville is around the corner for you!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 4 of 7
HiLine
Blogger

Congratulations on the graduation!!! It's a really good card to have. If you push a lot of money through the card consistently, a high CLI in the near future will be very likely!

Message 5 of 7
CreditExpressNJ
Established Contributor

@TwinGirls19 wrote:

Twin i am curious to how long were you farming and the steps you took to get from where started and how long did it take to get to those 700s im in the same position with High 500's and im just starting i dont have much credit but i just recently opened 3 secured cards First Progress 300 CL , AFCU 500 , and US bank 500 ... im loooking to close my FIrst Progress i just dont like there payment system ways and how long it takes to post payment although i dont carry high balances at all i just prefer the ease of being able to transfer from my checking acct to my credit card to pay it off like AFCU and US Bank offers if you have a checking account with them....

CH7 Filed (3/29/17) - 483 EX 516 EQ 517 TU Discharged (5/31/17) - 559 EX 538 EQ 501 TU Current (1/18/22) - 690 EX 683 EQ 671 TU
Current Cards

Message 6 of 7
TwinGirls19
Regular Contributor

Thanks everybody!!! I honestly could not have done it without you guys. And to top it off, I pushed my luck and applied for the Amex green... And got approved! So excited.. I have actually been farming for a year now exactly, the secured card was definitely a huge help, along with requesting some pfd's. Tonight is a good night, I dreamed of the day when I would have an Amex and I finally got it on the the same week as my card unsecuring Smiley Happy can't wait for it to come in the mail lol
CURRENT SCORES: EX Fico (Amex) 730, TU Fico 745, EQ Fico 717

CURRENT CARDS: Amex Green NPSL, Amex BCE 2K, Chase Sapphire 5K, Citi Thankyou Preferred 3.5K, Discover It 1.7K, Walmart Discover 1.6K, Capital One Platinum 1.5K

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.