Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA WWF Cash Rewards Approved

tag
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

BoA WWF Cash Rewards Approved

Hi,

Received a pre-approved mailer for this card about a month and half ago, decided to take advantage of the 200 cash back offer after spending 1K in 90 days, also can use a second cash rewards now that we can choose the 3% category.

Data Points: Pull was on EX (updated) these are the numbers I know at the time of the app EX Fico 9 Bankcard 810, TU Fico 8 797, EQ Fico 8 789 no new cards since Dec 2017, 2 inquires total since Dec of 2017. 4% overall utilization, balances reporting on 2 cards (of 16 open) one at approx 17% of its CL the other at approx 27% of its CL. Took about 15 secs to get the approval screen. Have a great day all Smiley Happy

BoA WWF Approval Screen.jpg

Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BoA WWF Cash Rewards Approved

Congrats!

Message 2 of 27
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on the CC approval and appealing credit card look wise as well.  You can bet they pulled Experian.  Should sign up for the free Experian monitoring as well from experian.com as gives you a monthly free fico score and real time alerts of hp's against Experian.  Nice little tool Smiley Happy.

Message 3 of 27
issac2x
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on the new BOA card. Speaking from personal experience, as @CreditCuriosity mentioned, BOA pulls Experian for new apps and TU for cli (before they went SP).

Message 4 of 27
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@issac2x wrote:

Congrats on the new BOA card. Speaking from personal experience, as @CreditCuriosity mentioned, BOA pulls Experian for new apps and TU for cli (before they went SP).

I was just surprised as the first cash rewards card I got from them in 2016 was a TU pull for the approval and a TU pull for CLI 6 months later. EX was the only report that didnt have any inquiries on it at all. LOL... Decades ago while living in CA they pulled EX for everything so they may be returning to their roots.

Edited: As I had not been able to access my EX for several years and I refused to send through the mail what they wanted,  I did not keep on it,  was finally able to gain access to it today. Did discover 2 HPs on it that I had no idea had even been done so there were 2 on it prior to this pull from BoA, they were both from Aug 2017 so they are gone next month.

Message 5 of 27
800FICOGoal
Established Contributor

Congrats on the card and the nice limit!!!

Rebuild Cards

Goal Cards

Loans
Message 6 of 27
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Ahhh

Message 7 of 27
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thank you , @UncleB , @FinStar @CreditCuriosity , another Mod bites the dustSmiley Wink

Congrats @gdale6 , #HULKAMANIA Brother!
Message 8 of 27
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Thank you , @UncleB , @FinStar @CreditCuriosity , another Mod bites the dustSmiley Wink

Congrats @gdale6 , #HULKAMANIA Brother!

@AverageJoesCredit we gotta have fun as well although some are more outta control then other i am looking at your @FinStar  Smiley Tongue.

Message 9 of 27
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Haha, CC, TRUE DAT! sets a good example for all us minions that Upper Management is still mixing it up with FicoraliesSmiley Wink Gives us hopeSmiley Happy
Message 10 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.