Did you mean: 

BoA WWF Cash Rewards Approved

tag
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: BoA WWF Cash Rewards Approved

@gdale6 wrote:

Hi,

Received a pre-approved mailer for this card about a month and half ago, decided to take advantage of the 200 cash back offer after spending 1K in 90 days, also can use a second cash rewards now that we can choose the 3% category.

Data Points: Pull was on EX (updated) these are the numbers I know at the time of the app EX Fico 9 Bankcard 810, TU Fico 8 797, EQ Fico 8 789 no new cards since Dec 2017, 2 inquires total since Dec of 2017. 4% overall utilization, balances reporting on 2 cards (of 16 open) one at approx 17% of its CL the other at approx 27% of its CL. Took about 15 secs to get the approval screen. Have a great day all Smiley Happy

BoA WWF Approval Screen.jpg

That's a really strong approval for BoA, @gdale6... congrats my friend!  screamer.gif

With a little luck I'll be in the market for a new sign-up bonus around the first of the year, and BoA is likely the first place I'll look!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 21 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!
Message 22 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

I love the Experian app!
Message 23 of 27
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Got the card today along with the other paperwork. Not real pleased, they nailed me 20.24% APR with a 792 Fico, I got a better deal on the first Cash Rewards with a 770 something in 2016. Must need an 850 to get 16.24 these days. In the 80s/90s I got even better deals on interest than these banks give today. I like the ability to revolve once in a while but not at this rate. I did get 15 months 0% APR on purchases so I will make sure its paid off prior to the expiration in Nov 2020. Will at some point move all but 2.5K of the limit to my other cash rewards with a lower APR. Well anyway thats all the update I have for this, had no idea what a basic Fico 8 was on EX, bankcard has been over 800 for awhile now. Surprised the Fico 8 basic is this low its got an account 24 years old where the other 2 do not. Also card has no raised numbers they are on the back of it. Have to say its a pretty nice looking card.

Message 24 of 27
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Sorry about the Apr G but st least you can eventually ask for a reductionSmiley Happy
Message 25 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice, congrats!

Message 26 of 27
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

What??! How did I miss this!!? Ugh..Congrats to you BIGTIME on the approval!! WOOT!! Smiley Happy
Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.