Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA granted an automatic, SP CLI

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: BoA granted an automatic, SP CLI

Haha, i kid you not i was planning on making my next Boa payment $200, but its on like donkey kong now Smiley Happy
Message 11 of 18
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@galahad15 wrote:

Congrats to you as well Lady21; that is outstanding news to hear that you also had a BoA CLI!  Smiley Happy

+1

Congratulations Lady21 with your own recent success with a BofA CLI!

Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@galahad15 wrote:

I logged in this morning to the BoA credit cards website, and was very pleasantly surprised to discover that BoA had granted an automatic, SP CLI on my BBR  Smiley Happy  As a result, CL went up from $8k to $12k. I hadn't requested the CLI on my end; rather, BoA granted it the day after I made a large payment of something over $200 to pay off my account balance with them.  Anyway, just wanted to share a quick data point of sorts.

Congrats! No increases for me Smiley Sad How old is the account? Had you recently updated your income with any BofA division? 

Message 13 of 18
galahad15
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats! No increases for me Smiley Sad How old is the account? Had you recently updated your income with any BofA division? 

Thanks, also sorry to hear that BoA was unwilling to grant a CLI on your card account.  And many thanks to everyone who posted for your kind compliments as well btw, I deeply appreciate it!

In response to your questions above:  I got the BBR card in 2015, so it is newer than my other BoA cards (my Cash Rewards WMC, which I got in 2007, and the Travel Rewards VS, which I received in 2008).  IIRC, I believe that I may have indeed updated my income with BoA some months ago online on their website., although I am not sure if I can remember 100%?

Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@galahad15 wrote:

I logged in this morning to the BoA credit cards website, and was very pleasantly surprised to discover that BoA had granted an automatic, SP CLI on my BBR  Smiley Happy  As a result, CL went up from $8k to $12k. I hadn't requested the CLI on my end; rather, BoA granted it the day after I made a large payment of something over $200 to pay off my account balance with them.  Anyway, just wanted to share a quick data point of sorts.

Congrats galahad15 on the auto luv from BoA!!!

Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Long time lurker. I also signed in to my BOA account and saw that my cl was increased after making a $ 200.00 payment. I have been with them since 2007 and this is the first automatic increase.

Congrats Lady21 on your auto luv too!!!

Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@galahad15 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks, also sorry to hear that BoA was unwilling to grant a CLI on your card account.  And many thanks to everyone who posted for your kind compliments as well btw, I deeply appreciate it!

In response to your questions above:  I got the BBR card in 2015, so it is newer than my other BoA cards (my Cash Rewards WMC, which I got in 2007, and the Travel Rewards VS, which I received in 2008).  IIRC, I believe that I may have indeed updated my income with BoA some months ago online on their website., although I am not sure if I can remember 100%?

Thanks, Galahad! 

Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations, galahad! An auto CLI from BoA is a very nice surprise to see, especially in that amount. Smiley Happy

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.