Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA is starting to really grow on me

tag
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

BoA is starting to really grow on me

In the past I've not had much luck with BoA (today that would be US Bank and Citi-branded cards) but last summer I gave them another shot which resulted in the red Cash Rewards Visa with a SL of $2k .... I though here we go again with BoA and their toy limits. In January this year the request a CLI showed up so I punched it and asked for $10k - instantly approved...now its a reasonable limit. In February I said okay lets push our luck with BoA and go for the blue Travel Rewards cand, instant approval $18k SL,,, yes a bit surprised, but now we are getting somewhere. Yesterday the request a CLI on the Cash Rewards card showed up again, so of course I punched it and asked for $15k, instant approval new CL $15k. The CLI request is still showing on my accounts, but I'm not going to get greedy as most of my cards are in the $15 to 20k range, I'm good and I think I might just become a BoA fan after all. Smiley Tongue 

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
kidink1911
Established Contributor

Re: BoA is starting to really grow on me

Congratulations on your BOA CLI!!

PERSONAL: AMEX Platinum- NPSL / AMEX Gold- NPSL / Macy's AMEX Card- $4,500 / SavorOne- $500 / PenFed Gold Visa- $5,000 / Venmo Visa - $20,000 / PayPal MC- $20,000 / PayPal Credit- $1,700 / NFCU Visa Signature cashRewards- $5,800 / AMEX Delta Platinum- $4,200 / NFCU More Rewards AMEX- $3,400 / NFCU Cash Rewards- $4,000 / Credit One Platinum Visa Rewards- $1,000 / Discover IT Chrome- $1,000 / Capital One Venture- $3,550 / AMEX Cash Magnet Card- $1,000 / Belk MC Card- $800 / Citi Shell Mastercard- $400 / Credit One AMEX- $800 / Capital One Spark- $700 / Capital One Platinum- $300 / Citibank Shell- $400 / Oportun Visa- $500 / Fifth Third Bank MC- $300
BUSINESS: American Express Business Platinum- NPSL / AMEX Hilton Honors Business Card- $3,000 / AMEX Delta Platinum Business Card- $3,000 / Marriott Bonvoy Business Card- $3,000 / American Express Business Gold- NPSL / American Express Business Green- NPSL / Sam's Club Business Mastercard- $20,000 / Floor and Decor Pro Premier Business- $20,000 / Phillips 66-Conoco-76 Business Gas Card- $5,000 / Walmart Community Credit Line- $5,000 / Fuelman Mastercard- $3,000 / Amazon Synchrony Business Credit Line- $5,000 / Lowe's Business Credit- $5,000 / Office Depot Commercial Credit- $2,500 / Tractor Supply Company Business- $1,500 / Citi Exxon/Mobil Business Gas Card- $3,000 / Speedway Business Mastercard- $4,500
Message 2 of 9
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Pipe meet Boa meet Guy meet Cli meet $$$$$$Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats. They're very generous
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval and increases!!

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your super approval & CLIs  pipeguy nice job!

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! BoA definitely seems generous, I just got approved for a 5k Visa Sig through them with a score of 674 and relatively thin history.

Message 7 of 9
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Just keep going about it like you been with them in the same exact way.

They will grow and grow and keep growing like Jack and The Beanstalk. 

BofA Really Rocks! Smiley Wink

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your Progress !

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.