Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boa BBR Yule Time glee

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Boa BBR Yule Time glee

Season greetings fellow MyFicoers!. Tis the season to have no patienceSmiley Wink. I had been planning to wait until December to accomplish my last mission of 2016 , to see if my bk7 falls off my TU, but just decided to go for my Bank of America Better Balance Rewards mastercard credit limit increase so that this inquiery will fall off by Dec 2018!.

Status of mission: APPROVED!!!Smiley Happy
Previous credit limit: $4200
New credit limit:$ 8500 Smiley Happy

I have had this card about 7 months. Even though ive used 2 hps, they both were approved and it seems to be getting better. Asked for $10,000, countered with instant approval of $8500 so more than double cli. Almost to the mythical 10k limit card lol!. Card started out at $1500>4200>8500 !. GROWING FAST!! Heading over to the garden to find my lawn chair and hopefully nurture my new Discover to new heightsSmiley Happy with tending loving sp care Smiley Happy. Safe holidays to all and to all a great credit nightSmiley Happy
30 REPLIES 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Boa BBR Yule Time glee

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Season greetings fellow MyFicoers!. Tis the season to have no patienceSmiley Wink. I had been planning to wait until December to accomplish my last mission of 2016 , to see if my bk7 falls off my TU, but just decided to go for my Bank of America Better Balance Rewards mastercard credit limit increase so that this inquiery will fall off by Dec 2018!.

Status of mission: APPROVED!!!Smiley Happy
Previous credit limit: $4200
New credit limit:$ 8500 Smiley Happy

I have had this card about 7 months. Even though ive used 2 hps, they both were approved and it seems to be getting better. Asked for $10,000, countered with instant approval of $8500 so more than double cli. Almost to the mythical 10k limit card lol!. Card started out at $1500>4200>8500 !. GROWING FAST!! Heading over to the garden to find my lawn chair and hopefully nurture my new Discover to new heightsSmiley Happy with tending loving sp care Smiley Happy. Safe holidays to all and to all a great credit nightSmiley Happy

Fabulous, AverageJoes! Congratulations and very well done! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats AJC!  You inspire us all to get better!

Message 3 of 31
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thanks HumuSmiley Happy. Im very happy so far with how im progressing with Boa . Ive done my first BT with them which turned out to be avery nice simple process and they have been very generous with me so far. Had i waited could i have gotten more, maybe but this will help me focus the next 2 to 3 months on my Discover babySmiley Happy
Message 4 of 31
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol × 1000 LilCeeZ haha!. I am glad i can inspire because truely, with how low i am on the income bracket, it shows if you take care of your credit responsibly we can have some nice successes, no matter your backgroundSmiley Happy.

Keep em coming lolSmiley Happy
Message 5 of 31
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Thats awesome AJC!! Congrats to you on the approval Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 31
Viva-LV
Frequent Contributor

Nice! Congrats on cli.  BOA is better than Am Ex for cli's (my opinion)! Post your next cli, we'll be waiting!

Am Ex | BOA | Chase | Citi | Disc | PenFed | USB | 400K Club
Message 7 of 31
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Congrats AJC on the BOA CLI!! That's terrific man! BofA is generous..that's for sure!
Message 8 of 31
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

Nice ! Congrats (mine is stuck at $2k, not holding my breath) Smiley Sad

Message 9 of 31
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thank you Viva-LV Smiley Happy. No doubt ill post as soon as i go for the next one. Id imagine by that time in a couple of months ill have my BT paid and that should help me tremedouslySmiley Happy
Message 10 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.