Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boa love button

tag
sweetpea123
Established Member

Boa love button

Longtime lurker here. I had a BOA card for a year since I closed my house. Limit of 4000.00. I just saw in my account the credit came on. I read here that means I could get a credit increase. So I was scared to ask for too much so I asked for 8000.00. YES I got it approved now I feel dumb and should ask for more😁
Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Boa love button

Congratulations!!

Message 2 of 18
newhis
Valued Contributor

You have 30 days to call them and ask for an increase, tell them to use the same HP. Good luck.

Message 3 of 18
sweetpea123
Established Member

Really I can do that! What do I say to them since I already asked for that amount?
Message 4 of 18
SMikulski49
Regular Contributor

Just tell them you would like for them to reconsider you for higher amount using the same HP they used to get you approved first time around. They will ask you again how much would you like, if you say too much they will counter offer their max. Good luck!

Message 5 of 18
baller4life
Super Contributor

Congrats on the increase. Call them and say you really would like a higher limit so your utilization won't be too high when you use it. Ask for $20k and remind them you have a hp on file.
Message 6 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@baller4life wrote:
Congrats on the increase. Call them and say you really would like a higher limit so your utilization won't be too high when you use it. Ask for $20k and remind them you have a hp on file.

+1 Essential to remind them about your hp.

Message 7 of 18
sweetpea123
Established Member

Ok I will call them. Thank u all for ur advice. First time ever with this amount lol feeling nervous which is dumb right..
Message 8 of 18
baller4life
Super Contributor

No need to be nervous. All they can do is say no. They can't kick your butt! Smiley LOL
Message 9 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Conrgats and good luck on your call back. BoA is very easy to talk to.

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.