Not applicable

Re: Boa love button

Nice, congrats !!

Message 13 of 18
12njoy
Super Contributor

@sweetpea123 wrote:
Longtime lurker here. I had a BOA card for a year since I closed my house. Limit of 4000.00. I just saw in my account the credit came on. I read here that means I could get a credit increase. So I was scared to ask for too much so I asked for 8000.00. YES I got it approved now I feel dumb and should ask for more😁

Congrats.  No need to call them, just hit the love button again.  Read my experience below, same thing happened to me.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/Huge-BofA-Platinum-Visa-CLI-after-Alaska-Airli...

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval!  Definitely hit them up for more!

Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your CLI! You can always call back and ask for more. There's no guarantee they will approve it. The upside is that BoA uses the same HP for 30 days, so it would not be another HP. Best of luck! 

Message 17 of 18
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the nice increase!!!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.