Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boa unsecured graduation

tag
Booboo71
Established Contributor

Boa unsecured graduation

Was graduated one month early! My deposit was immediately refunded but was not given a cli.. I called today boa and spoke with a great analyst who 1st granted me 2000 but when I asked when I could ask again for a cli she then asked me what I wanted.. I told her I would like 5000 but I'm not for sure if I could get that? She said let me see and put me on hold for like 7 minutes and cameback and verified my employment and time there and said, congratulation! Your new limit is 5000!!! I am so so excited! This is my highest cli on my own thus far! I have a lot of ge cards with low limits and I cannot even get a cli on them but boa approved 5000 for me! If you have or are thinking about boa secured I highly recommend this card!
Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
asphaltcowboy
Valued Contributor

Re: Boa unsecured graduation

Congrats on the upgrade and CL!! Very Nice

Starting Score TU 667 EQ 663 EX 655
Current Score TU 778 EQ 776 EX 781 Last Update 4/2016
Garden Club 04/10/2013
Message 2 of 21
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Booboo71 wrote:
Was graduated one month early! My deposit was immediately refunded but was not given a cli.. I called today boa and spoke with a great analyst who 1st granted me 2000 but when I asked when I could ask again for a cli she then asked me what I wanted.. I told her I would like 5000 but I'm not for sure if I could get that? She said let me see and put me on hold for like 7 minutes and cameback and verified my employment and time there and said, congratulation! Your new limit is 5000!!! I am so so excited! This is my highest cli on my own thus far! I have a lot of ge cards with low limits and I cannot even get a cli on them but boa approved 5000 for me! If you have or are thinking about boa secured I highly recommend this card!

@Booboo71 wrote:

Grats on both events Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 21
Booboo71
Established Contributor

Thank you! It's still a journey! But they gave me chance I'm so happy!
Message 4 of 21
asphaltcowboy
Valued Contributor

If you don't mind, what was your CL with the secured card?

It may help others interested in getting a better CL when their card graduates,

Again, congrats and best of luck to you!

Starting Score TU 667 EQ 663 EX 655
Current Score TU 778 EQ 776 EX 781 Last Update 4/2016
Garden Club 04/10/2013
Message 5 of 21
Booboo71
Established Contributor

1300.. When I had it unsecured yesterday the analyst I 2st spoke to said no cli😒.. I called today and spoke to a different analyst who handles the unsecured cards and was approved twice within 10 mins for a cli of 5000.. Hope that helps😃
Message 6 of 21
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 7 of 21
Booboo71
Established Contributor

Thank you also! I hope this helps me with other prime cards down the road.
Message 8 of 21
efranklin23
Valued Contributor

@Booboo71 wrote:

Congrats!!! what kind of BOA do you have?

AMEX BCE (30K), DISCOVER IT (29.5K), NFCU CASH REWARDS (25K), BOA TRAVEL REWARDS (15K), USAA VISA (13K), CHASE SAPPHIRE RESERVE (13K), COMMENCE MASTERCARD (7.5K), CHASE FREEDOM (7K), CHASE FREEDOM (7K), TFCU CC (2.5K), TARGET REDCARD (900)
Message 9 of 21
Booboo71
Established Contributor

Cash rewards 123
Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.