Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BofA $99/$500 Cash Rewards Graduation + CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BofA $99/$500 Cash Rewards Graduation + CLI

I saw the luv botton became available so I decided to ask for $5,000 while it was still partially secured just to see if they’d grant me early graduation after the 5th statement cut. It took 2 days but my $99 was refunded and my CL went up to $900. 😳 I’ll ask again in a few months. Annual fee is still listed at $39. Gonna call and ask if they can waive it. No balance transfers or direct deposit to checking account from card allowed yet either. Hard pull for graduation + CLI. TU Fico 8 score 672. 22 inquiries. Utilization 15%
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BofA $99/$500 Cash Rewards Graduation + CLI

Congratulations on your graduation! I would try asking for a re-con, should that fail, take solace in the fact that your card will grow very nicely over time.

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don’t know if this works for previously secured cards but if the “Increase Credit Limit” link is there, you could try requesting another CLI with the same hard pull. It could be instant but it could also go under review.
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I have a fully secured and haven’t been able to do anything with it for over a year now. 712 TU Fico 8. They’ve rejected my graduation requests like 5 times so far.
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I’d give em a call and hopefully a nice analyst will get you your deposit back. Here’s the number taken from the Backdoor numbers thread: BofA: 800-824-5895 (secured & partially secured accts.) Good luck and thanks 😃
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on getting to BoA to graduate. Good way to get in with them
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Huge congratulations! I remember that feeling at the beginning of my rebuild. It is fantastic!  You are definitely on the right road! Best of luck in your journey.

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Really wish this card was still around!!

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S on your recent success with the CC. Enjoy your new limit. Charge wisely!
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.