Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BofA 99/500

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BofA 99/500

Awesome! Do you care to share data points?

Message 11 of 17
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Op shared some data pts earlier in the thread
Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! With the way their secured program is, you should have a nice looking card very soon! I wish BofA would have let me in on that deal. They wouldn't touch me til my reports were clean.

Message 13 of 17
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

YAY!! Thats fantastic Harley!! Im happy for you, and much congrats!! My card graduated at 5 months (per my request), plus CLI to $1.5k! Im sure yours will do the sameSmiley Happy

Congrats to you again!
Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pizza1 wrote:
YAY!! Thats fantastic Harley!! Im happy for you, and much congrats!! My card graduated at 5 months (per my request), plus CLI to $1.5k! Im sure yours will do the sameSmiley Happy

Congrats to you again!

thanks pizza1. after pming you i mulled it over a few days, I would fill out the app, close the window. Did that about 50-60 time Smiley LOL

Then finally I said the heck with it and hit the submit button. Thanks for the advise and reading my PM and going over everything! 

Message 15 of 17
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Tried for the 1-2-3 card, didnt get approved but got the 99/500 deal so I took it! Finally in with BofA! 

Defiantly not my highest card but from what im reading they grow rather quickly! 

They do!

And from i been reading lately they unsecure a whole lot sooner than before so make it useful and that card is sure to balloon for you at some point.

Congratulations!

Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great News! Congrats on your new card and SL! Enjoy and use it wisely.
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.