AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: BofA CLI to $45K!

Awesome job ChargedSmiley Happy 50k on deckSmiley Happy
Message 11 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on the CLI. BoA really seems to love you.
Message 12 of 23
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 13 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats.  BOA always tell me my limit is sufficient.  think they are hinting i dont use it often enough and i dont use them for any banking. 

Message 14 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very Nice...Congratulations!!

Message 15 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow! Big congratulations!

Message 16 of 23
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Congratulations on the CLI! BofA is known to be generous and easy to work with at getting CLIs.
Message 17 of 23
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats.  BOA always tell me my limit is sufficient.  think they are hinting i dont use it often enough and i dont use them for any banking. 

I don't bank with BoA either, but this card is being held together by scotch tape right now, just to hint at the usage it's been through.

Message 18 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your CLI.

I use mine as my daily driver; can't beat how quickly they credit the cashback.  I'm currently at $37K and aiming for $50K with next CLI then I'm done.

Message 19 of 23
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on your CLI.

I use mine as my daily driver; can't beat how quickly they credit the cashback.  I'm currently at $37K and aiming for $50K with next CLI then I'm done.

Mine has been the daily driver many times, while I used it for some massive reimbursible business expenditures a few times as well. BoA never even blinked.  I honestly never thought I'd take the CLI's this far (I planned to stay at $40K when the CLIs were hard pull), but I figured now that they're soft pull, I may as well let it grow to $50K. I may split part of it off to another product sometime in the future.

Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.