Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BofA Cash Rewards 123 Approval?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BofA Cash Rewards 123 Approval?

Atleast your road to recovery is in progress!!Smiley Wink Not long until youll be having limits ranging in 5 digitsSmiley Happy

@Anonymous wrote:

$1000 SL

Not amazing, but twice what I expected haha

Message 11 of 19
jlitnns
Established Contributor

How solid is the pre-approval site? I have the message, "we recommend" and it lists the BofA Cash Rewards. It says the offer is good until 7/16.

Message 12 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on the approval! 

Message 13 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

No Idea!! others migth have better luck than me but I had a pretty terrible experience. Last month I apped for the same card based on the prequalification showing up in my online banking acc. I got rejected stating "Current relationship with online banking acc" including a few others. Yeah I don't maintain huge funds in my checking and savings acc with them as I already have chase as my direct deposit acc and that's where most of my funds are, but still was pretty shocked that I was actually denied with my profile. Every profile has its own evaluation criteria I guess.Smiley Indifferent

@jlitnns wrote:

How solid is the pre-approval site? I have the message, "we recommend" and it lists the BofA Cash Rewards. It says the offer is good until 7/16.

Message 14 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jlitnns wrote:

I'm pretty sure I had the "we recommend" as well, but I have been a customer of BofA for almost 20 years, had a previously closed card in good standing with a $10.5k CL, and it's my primary bank.

My profile isn't great, but I think the above referenced items helped my approval decision.

Also the "offer" said good until 7/15 on my application, so it's just a ploy to get you to app right away, it will be 7/17 tomorrow I'm sure lol

Message 15 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval!
Message 16 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval!

Message 17 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

bofaMC.PNGLooks like I even got a promo 0% APR for a year on BT's Smiley Happy

Message 18 of 19
jlitnns
Established Contributor

I have no relationship with BofA so I'm worried about that and I have quite a few inquiries. I should probably hold off and maybe think about it next year.

Robot Very Happy

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.