Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BofA Cash Rewards CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BofA Cash Rewards CLI

Had a credit limit of $3,400. Pressed the LUV button, asked for and was approved for $4,500. Then decided to try my luck on a double dip by pressing the LUV button again. Asked for and approved for $5,500. Feeling good!

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: BofA Cash Rewards CLI

Congratulations on your CLIs!
Message 2 of 16
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Try 2x or 3x current credit line next 90 days.
Message 3 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Whenever dealing with BOA ask for 100K and let the computer counter you with the highest offer instead of hitting the button multiple times and wondering if you left money on the table.

Message 4 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Every time I do something super high like this I always just get the 7-10 day message. Maybe I wasn't waiting long enough between the last time I tried?

Message 5 of 16
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Or could be income or DTI factor?
Message 6 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's tough to say but, the link shows up before the 90 day requirement is up.  What did the denial letters say?  Too many recent requests?

Message 7 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 8 of 16
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI's!!!

Message 9 of 16
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Whenever dealing with BOA ask for 100K and let the computer counter you with the highest offer instead of hitting the button multiple times and wondering if you left money on the table.

100k requests  is not common for everyday cli requests  , i wouldnt encourage that amount as a general statement as not everybody makes that kind of money to even   shoot for.  People requesting  cli should keep their expectations reslistic. A good rule of thumb with Boa is , barring having assets and  other  things with Boa, they are usually good for 50% ones income. One might not achieve it right away but in due time it could possibly be achieved.

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.