Re: BofA Cash Rewards CLI

Congratulations!!!

Message 11 of 16
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Whenever dealing with BOA ask for 100K and let the computer counter you with the highest offer instead of hitting the button multiple times and wondering if you left money on the table.

100k requests  is not common for everyday cli requests  , i wouldnt encourage that amount as a general statement as not everybody makes that kind of money to even   shoot for.  People requesting  cli should keep their expectations reslistic. A good rule of thumb with Boa is , barring having assets and  other  things with Boa, they are usually good for 50% ones income. One might not achieve it right away but in due time it could possibly be achieved.

@AverageJoesCredit  SPOT ON

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Meanmchine wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Whenever dealing with BOA ask for 100K and let the computer counter you with the highest offer instead of hitting the button multiple times and wondering if you left money on the table.

100k requests  is not common for everyday cli requests  , i wouldnt encourage that amount as a general statement as not everybody makes that kind of money to even   shoot for.  People requesting  cli should keep their expectations reslistic. A good rule of thumb with Boa is , barring having assets and  other  things with Boa, they are usually good for 50% ones income. One might not achieve it right away but in due time it could possibly be achieved.

@AverageJoesCredit  SPOT ON

Whether or not the income supports it the threshold for the form is 100K.  The general rule of thumb where the computer will stop granting them is 50% of income though.  Why play around with smaller requests and wonder if you left money on the table when the computer will spit out the max for that attempt as a counter offer?  

My personal attempts have ranged anywhere from 8800-18200 depending on the mood the computer was in.  Overshooting does no harm and takes the second guessing out of the equation and multiple attempts. It's not been demonstrated that there's any harm in over shooting significantly but, I'm sure there's something on the backend that could be triggered if you're making multiple requests out of wondering if there's more to be had.

Similarly when you call Credit Solutions you ask big and let them counter.  It's widely known which cards with Sync produce 25K maxes and 35K maxes w/o further documentation and BOA acts the same way. 

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your BofA Cash Reward CLI!

Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! But 101 inquiries?
Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your increases!!
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.